Part 59

arnav: I am sorry khushi. he hurrily went to washroom. after 10 minutes he come with clean shave. He place kisses on her stomach and ask now it's ok.

khushi: hum with smile. He continuously kissing her stomach.

khushi: arnavji only kiss my baby not mamma. 

arnav look her he went near her face, he kiss her whole face. Khushi laugh arnavji enough. U give so many kisses.

arnav smile to her baby papa kiss u both. but u r mamma not kiss me.

khushi smile and kiss him in his cheek. mamma only kiss me, baby not kiss me.
khushi place kiss another cheek. now baby also kiss papa. 

they both smile to each other. 

khushi: arnavji wear u r pant. U r still in towel.

arnav realize he only wear his shirt with towel. He smirk. Baby u r mamma make me wear my shirt, tell her make me wear my pant also.

khushi open her mouth in „o‟ shape. Tell u r papa I can't do it. I make wear his shirt because he lost somewhere.

arnav: I am not lost somewhere, I lost in u r mamma. It's ok I am ready to lost again in u r mamma.

khushi: baby I am getting late. I am going to take shower. Told u r papa get ready.

arnav: I am also ready to shower with u r mamma. Ask her can I join with her.

khushi: no told him he already take bath. 

arnav: tell her it is not big problem it is my pleasure to take bath again with u r mamma.

khushi: arnavji. 

arnav:khushi. 

they laugh same time. Ok get ready I will go to washroom.

arnav: khushi I really mean it shall I come.

khushi: no she went to washroom.

arnav smile seeing her.

khushi come out of washroom after freshup. She wear a yellow colour saree. she looks like gold flower in it pregnancy add more glow to her face. she sit infront of mirror. Arnav was fully ready. He looks her. when khushi going to fill sindoor in her maang, she looks arnav. Arnav understood he went near to her and take sindoor and fill it on her maang. And he place a kiss in her forehead. Khushi close her eyes feel his touch. Arnavji I miss u so much.

arnav: I badly miss u khushi. I feel u were so close to me. I live with u in imagination. Arnav make her wear her jewels and comb her hair. 

they fully get ready. They sit in the bed. arnav make khushi head on his chest. He stroke her hair.

he start to speak her. khushi where u are in these 2 months.

khushi: arnavji I am here only in our home.

arnav: what 

khushi: s arnavji. I am in our home only. maa only know this. No one know about it.
arnav: what maa know about it. but she act she don't know anything about u.

khushi: arnavji because of me maaji act like this. I only say her don't say anyone about me. please don‟t get angry to her. u know she take care of very well this 2 months. She always make me eat whenever I refuse food, she accompany me in everything. She arrange a doctor for me and do regular check up. She is like my real maa arnavji.

arnav: arnav proud of his mother. khushi I don't get angry on anyone. khushi u know how much I am worried about u and our baby. I always think what u do, how u live alone.

khushi: I know arnavji. First I decide go out but I think about our child. I don't know anyone outside of world. I have only u. how I live alone in the world. I want our child be safe and healthy. So I stay here only. I always watch u r every moment arnavji.

arnav kiss her hair. I always feel u khushi, I think u near to me. but I think it's all my imagination. How I am stupid u near to me in our home, I search u outside.

khushi: u r not stupid arnavji. U r love make do everything. She hug him tightly.