➪15

~

~

[2nd person]

Continuing on with whatever those losers were doing, they still couldn't manage to win a single game. Yeah they won sets and stuff but those receiving drills sure liked Karasuno.

Though, later on in the day, came along thing 1 and thing 2 as well as Ryūnosuke's hot sister that I would totally smash but that's a story for another day.

Saeko burst open the doors of the gymnasium causing everyone's attention to go onto her. "Hey look at that, we made it", then in came two very confident looking first years seemingly glaring at that invisible something or other...

"So the stars are showing up fashionably late?" smirked the cat like captain of Nekoma, "How annoying".

It seemed like all eyes were on them at that point, but your eyes were on Ryu's hot sist- I mean were on the boys too yeah 100% no doubt about it...

~time skip to when my young boys are in the game and shizzle~

All eyes belonging to Fukurodarni were upon Karasuno's number 10 "I've never seen a quick attack like that" said one of them, and the team they were against had no intention of giving up.

It was Kageyama's turn to serve, he jumped up in sync with the ball before slamming onto the other side of the net for it to be received rather poorly by one of the opposing players.

"Wow, nice serve! Not bad!" said Bokubabe- I mean Bokuto.

Immediately after blocking, Hinata sprinted over to another part of the net with a few players from Shinzen on his tail, alas he was too quick for them and jumped up with Kageyama knowing exactly how to send it to him as he hit the ball downwards onto the hard floor, indicating that they had won the set and their first match.

"Don't act cool, you tardy test flunkers" grumbled Tanaka to them which shot metaphorical arrows to their heads.

"One lap of diving drills!" shouted Shinzen High's captain, Daiki Ogano (smh his name makes me wanna say oregano) to which his team replied with "Right!" before they started their lap of hell...

                                ~🥵~

(A/n)- Oya oya sorry this took so long y'all this is a bit of a filler sort of maybe idk but i'll update again one day

yayayayayyayayayyayayayyayay
i bet yall excited as freak
anyway bye yall
kisses
hugs
xox

Edited ✔︎
Edited ✔︎✔︎