Concentrate

"Jimin I'm back." Yoongi yelled closing the door behind him.

"What did the doctor say?" Jimin asked from the kitchen.

"He just checked to see if I was healthy and if everything was ok, then he asked me if I had been practicing turning into my wolf form. I said no then he was like 'you should really learn, it would benefit you and your pup.'" Yoongi said walking to the kitchen.

"Well, I asked you if you wanted to learn a few days ago but you said no" Jimin teased kissing Yoongi's forehead.

"I don't want to though." Yoongi whined sitting at the table.

"Why not? I kinda want to know what type of wolf you are too." Jimin smiled.

"But what if I can't turn into my wolf form?" He questioned.

Jimin pulled Yoongi up from the table practically dragging him to the living room, "That's why you practice, after a couple of years of practicing you'll be able to transform like that." Jimin snapped his finger turning into his wolf form.

Yoongi's eyes widened in amazement, "How did you do that so fast?"

"I was taught how to turn into my wolf form when I was about ten" Jimin said turning back to a human.

"But-" Yoongi started.

"Please can you just try it out at least once?" Jimin asked holding his hand.

Yoongi had a worried look on his face, "I-I'm scared." He confessed in a tiny voice.

Jimin pulled Yoongi into a tight hug, "There's nothing to be scared of baby, I'll be right here talking you through it."

Yoongi nodded before breaking from the hug, "I guess I'll give it a try."

Jimin smiled before taking a few steps away from Yoongi, "Ok, first close your eyes" Yoongi complied closing his eyes, "Now think of a wolf" Yoongi thought of a regular Sun wolf with light brown almost blonde fur.

"Now think of yourself being the wolf you imagined." Jimin watched as Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in concentration. "Concentrate on turning into the wolf, you are one with the wolf."

Yoongi started feeling a tingling sensation all over his body, making him want to concentrate harder. A moment passed by before the tingling stopped and he opened his eyes looking down at himself disappointedly, "What happened?"

"Don't be sad baby this was your first time." Jimin smiled lifting Yoongi's head with his finger, "Most people don't get it on there first try, you just have to keep practicing and stay concentrated."

"I don't think it's going to work." Yoongi sighed.

"Don't give up so easily, at least try one more time before calling it a day." Jimin reasoned. Yoongi thought about it for a second before reluctantly nodding his head and closing his eyes again.

They went through all the steps all over, this time the tingling feeling in Yoongi's body stayed for a lot longer. "Good job baby you're doing it, just keep concentrating and don't lose sight of the wolf." Jimin whispered.

"But the wolf is running away... why is the wolf running away?" Yoongi panicked thinking he did something wrong.

Jimin smiled at this information, this meant that Yoongi was close to transforming into his wolf form, "Chase the wolf, don't let him get away." Yoongi did as Jimin said chasing the wolf that seemed to take two steps every time he took one. He was this close to catching the wolf when the wolf disappeared into thin air.

Yoongi was confused but that confusion soon turned into fear. He was alone, only darkness surrounded him. He felt like he was droning unable to breathe. Yoongi let out a muffled whimper, trying to call out for help but no sound came out his mouth.