Prologue

These are warnings for the entire book.
Possible Trigger things that MAY happen. Book started either February 19th or 20th 2020

- 1 mentions of rape.
- 2 rape.
- 3 depressed thoughts.
- 4 gore.
- 5 details of injuries.
- 6 rude or foul language.
- 7 mentions or thoughts of self harm.
- 8 other possible triggers.

My apologies but in all of my stories only rape and sex are warned before written all others will be at the start of the chapter only. And will be numbered. This story may be dark and only one other story I have written so far is also on this path.

Third P.O.V

Bryan Films was in an interview, he didn't know what position but he knew it was for a new pizzeria.

"Now Mr. Films, are you ready to take responsibility for your animatronics and make sure they are as safe as possible under your care?" A tall male said, eyes shining a dangerous glint.

"Yes, I am." Bryan replied with determination shining bright.

'hmm, he won't last long~' the man mused. "Well, all you have to do is sign here and you will be owner of our new location. However, we sort of seal it.... Differently, from other companies."

"Okay..?" Bryan question, he didn't know what he had to do, but he needs the money. His last job stole a lot from him so he lives... Well, he doesn't want anyone to know that. Let's just say, he has his older brother's place down as his house.

"We require you to use blood to seal it." The man smirked, ready to lock the doors.

Bryan look the man in the eyes and saw the danger in them. He was scared, what would happen if he refused? Would they kill him? Would they do this to another poor soul?

With false confidence, he took out a pocket knife and cut his left palm, using a quill provided to sign his name.

To say the man was shocked he didn't put up a fight was an understatement. This was the first person he interviewed that actually did it. This is the first man that ever did what was required for 'owners'

"Uh, wow. My apologies but applicants don't usually do this unless they worked her for a number of years. We had to convince a lot of people it was a joke but thank you for joining The Fazzbear franchise! You will start tomorrow. However, I must warn you that because of the blood needed there will be a few pros and cons... You will learn them throughout your time working with us. Let's just hope you don't find the cons out the hard way. Oh! And if your scavenging an animatronic, the cons don't happen because it's not working under your pizzeria yet." The man explained, writing down on a clipboard and grabbing the contract.

"Umm okay? Does it have to do with the animatronics?" Bryan asked, frightened.

"Just don't let them get hurt." The man said hauntingly.

Bryan nods and leaves the office to get home for the night.

The man just smiles evilly and says, "I wonder how long it will take to get this man to break? He will be a fun toy to break and abuse. I wonder how far I can go?" The man planned, turning his name plaque over and wiping off the aging makeup and wig.

The plague said...

Dr. Taylor Gray...

Hi guys! Yes I know I have a lot of unfinished books that I'm writing but I have been busy with chapters! Yes, I'm actually writing! I also just finished an essay for English so.... My brin is fried. But what better time to write then that?! None!

Edit: I did change a few things because I realized it didn't make sense. This prologue is the weirdest I have made but as the story progresses I will fix it.

Bu-bye!

Phionex out~