Chapter 5 ~ Ballin .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House📍

I was laying on my bed watching Reruns of Bad girls Club When I heard my phone Durk,I then lean over and the Contact name said "Durk 😍🖤".

Durk 😍🖤
Wassup !

Adriana
Hey Durk.

Durk😍🖤
You trynna hit the basketball court today.

Adriana
Hmm let me see 😭 .

Durk😍🖤
Imma help you but I'm not taking no Fah an answer,I'm finna slide through in 20 Mins be ready.😂

Adriana
😂😂Whatever .

I then got up and stretched I'll guess I'll go since I don't have Work together,I then Headed to bathroom and ran the hot water.I then hook up my phone up to my Bluetooth and I then shuffle my playlist which the song "One Thing by Kevin Gates"

I then got into the shower and sung the lyrics word by word.

I then wrapped my towel around me and walked in my Closet,I then Tried finding something that would be good to wear to the court.I then finally found something,I then straightened my black Lace front and I then heard a honk.I then put my Jordan on and I then grab my phone and headed downstairs and I opened the door to see Durk on his phone while waiting,I then got in and he looked at me smiling.

Durk-Damn no makeup today *Laughs*

Adriana-Shut the fuck up *Rolls eyes*

Durk-But you still fine doe. *Look at her up and down smirking while driving*

Adriana-I know. *Sticks Tongue Out*

Durk-Don't Flatter yourself lil girl. *Laughs*

Adriana-I can't stand yo ass *Roll eyes Playfully*

He then laughed,About 25 minutes we arrived at the basketball court which was big as hell but nobody really was there.We then got out and got his basketball I then got out and we walked to the court.

Adriana-Imma Just right here and look cause I don't know shit about Basketball.

Durk-Nun uh,Imma teach you come here.

Adriana-No I'm fine Durk.

Durk-Man come on.

He then dropped the ball and ran over to me which I ran around,I stopped because my stomach started hurting from all the laughing  he then caught me and wrapped his arms around me Picking me up.

Adriana-Put me down! *Laughing*

Durk-Say Durk gone help me. *Smiling*

Adriana-Nooo!

Durk-Well ain't letting you go den.

Adriana-....Fine Durk you gone help me *Gets last laugh out*

He then put me down,He then gave me the ball and stood behind me.He then Put my hands up and I then felt something poking me on my ass which I smirked because I wanted him even more but I had to chill because I just met him the other day.