[Chapter 24] "Alderam's Nightmare"

Previously:

Another naked person flies through the window and tackles Alderam.

(Alderam) - "H...Hikari? I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING ATTENTION!"

(Hikari) - "But I am not a 'big-ass' dragon anymore! Also, you are naked as well."

(Percy) - "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

(End)

 ________________________________________________

*King Percy POV*

It is one thing after another. I have to first deal with the darkness dragon issue and then dragons/undead start to attack the kingdom! What has been up in these past 10 years that have made my rule a living hell!?

Leo, our most powerful ally isn't here when I, no, the kingdom needs him the most! Damnit, how will we get through this when all we have are adventurers and knights that are wasting their lives to fight one of the unstoppable dragons.

My thoughts get put to a halt when a man in a dark robe breaks through the ceiling of the castle.

(Tennin) - "I'm not very good at beating around the bush, but you are going to die today."

Well, I guess it is over. There is nothing I can do now considering they have me completely cornered. I just hope that a hero would jump in right before the end like the stories my mother used to read to me before bed. This is, however, no fantasy, but reality.

(????) - "ahHHHH SHIIIIITTTT!"

(Percy) - "Hmm!?"

A figure crashes the stained glass windows of my father and I start to smile. It has to be destiny! The hero from all of th--

(Alderam) - "AHHH, I SWEAR I'M NOT A PERVERT!"

...

...

My eyebrow twitches and a vein pops on my head as I hold in my anger in and ask very calmly.

(Percy) - "Are you an adventurer?"

(Nudist #1) - "Ahh yes, the name is Haku my King? Liege? Sire? Bro?"

This naked buffoon has the audacity to call me a bro? Even though I am about to die, he acts like a complete imbecile!

(Percy) - "KING YOU FOOL!"

*sigh* we are doomed after all. I look back at the man named Haku and hear another scream that sounds more like a happy squeal coming from the same direction.

(Nudist #2) - "my loVE!"

I shouldn't get my hopes up but this person might be the hero! I bet this person is the real hero when it comes to saving me! The dust clears again to reveal...

...

...

Another damn nudist.

I couldn't catch their names, but they are flirting in the middle of AN INVASION!

(Percy) - "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

*Back to our Hero's? P.O.V.*

Hikari starts to grow some scales on her body...

(Hikari) - "Should I be like this then?"

(Alderam) - "No, don't turn into your dra...armor! *wink*"

She starts to drool and gets hearts for eyes.

(Alderam) - "*whisper* damnit Hikari, that wasn't the intended message!"