New Friends

No-Ones POV

After Izuku followed that girl from behind Arata's back she suddenly turned around and told who thought was Arata to leave but she found somehow.

Unknown Girl: Leave now.

Izuku: My house is this way.

She was easily convinced but she told Izuku to walk 10M behind her but He wanted some compensation for getting her wooden sword back He need food now and then after tapping on her shoulder He asked for compensation she yelled at me then she spit in his hand and walked away then He asked while stopping her again.

Izuku: If it's so important to you than why did you let him take it from you and why did I get attacked when I helped you get it back.

Unknown girl: Well it's because IM SHORT SIGHTED AND I DONT HAVE MY GLASSES!!!!.

Arata: Izuku Midoryia that name sounds fimiliar about that name I heard someone or heard it on T.V wait.

Before he could finish thinking a gang of villain bikers showed up to steal their belongings until all three of them fought them off then suddenly one threw a grenade at the girl but Izuku tackled he the girl and saved her from the grenade she was about to say something until she saw her sword about to fall in the river but Izuku grabbed her before she fell in but Izuku grabbed her before she jumped in and was about to explain to why it was a bad idea to jump until she slapped him and said.

Unknown girl: Get lost I don't need your help.

Izuku: Geez next time just drown.

Izuku then started to walk the the girl then started to walk the opposite way before she left Arata had said to her.

Arata: You know that he shielded you from that blast.

Unknown girl: It's his fault for trying to be a hero especially since he is quirkless we all are and he's still trying to be a hero.

Arata: Do you not remember the sports festival at U.A and the participant who broke his bones, do you remember that guys name it was Izuku midoryia.

She was shocked but then started to walk away again but was also thinking.

Unknown girl: He got into U.A and you could see his quirk but why is he quirkless now.

She then put the thought away then went down into the river with her phone flashlight on she then started looking for the wooden sword while thinking.

Girl: he's right I've barely cared about this sword until now.

When her phone died she almost gave up until Izuku had come with a jumbo flashlight he bought from the store while muttering why am I doing this again wait I'm still basically a hero.

They had searched for 1 hour until they were tired and started laying down on the river ground and they started talking.

Unknown girl: why am I so attached to this sword I've barely cared about it until that guy took it.

Izuku: because it's yours you had made it your own with hard work I know what it feels like too.

She stood up confused about what he just said but she couldn't answer because Arata had come with the bikers they had defeated and he told them to help them find the sword they looked for 1 hour and found the sword and Izuku finally learned the name of the girl it was Akia.