Chapter 6: Father Figures

Chapter 6

April 5th 20XX

1:40 PM

USJ

Me: All Might...

All Might: Listen I am not in the mood to hear your damm excuses at the moment

Me: But All Might

All Might: WE WILL TALK LATER BOY

I walked away from All Might ashamed that I had disappointed my hero. I am a failure who couldn't do a thing to help. Was I not worthy of One For All?

Todoroki: Hey your Midoriya Right?

Me: Todoroki?

Todoroki: I saw what happened with you and All Might

Me: Oh...

Todoroki: I want you to know that you did good, you managed to not only defeat a villain but also save two of our classmates.

Me: Really

Todoroki: You stood up to and defeated villain who was able to take out Bakugo in a single strike

Me: *happy that he was getting positive reinforcement* Thank you Todoroki

Todoroki: I know what it's like to be criticized by a mentor and a father and All Might is a father figure to you right?

Me: I never knew my father so All Might is the closest thing to a father I have.

Todoroki: Well I wanted you to know that I am here if you ever need to vent, I have never met anyone who went through what your going through besides myself, most people don't understand what it's like but you do.

Me: Thanks Todoroki

Todoroki: I have to go my father is probably waiting for me *walks away waving his hand*

As Todoroki walked away a black car pulled up right near the entrance and out of the car I saw someone who looked like the number two hero Endeavor...

Me: The attack on USJ  doesn't matter, as long as I get to the top and make All Might happy. I will refuse the lifestyle of a villain completely, definitely because Villains are evil... No matter I know that I'm gonna go for it with everything I have, too! Go beyond... Plus Ultra.....

*Meanwhile in the League of Villains hideout*

Shigaraki: Ouch I was shot in both arms and both legs We lost completely Even Nomu was defeated! All the underlings were defeated in an instant! Those kids were strong The Symbol of Peace was healthy You were wrong, Master!

Muffled Voice on television screen: No, I wasn't. We were just not prepared enough.

Shigaraki: *tsk* Yes, we underestimated them. It's good that we did it under that cheap "League of Villains" name. *turns to Kurogiri n his bar-tending outfit* By the way what about me and Master's joint creation, Nomu?

Kurogiri: He was blown away after his fight with All Might

Shigaraki: What?!

Kurogiri: More precisely, without coordinates to his precise location I could not find him, even with my warp.

Shigaraki: I did not have time for that. After all we did to make him as powerful as All Might! Well, I suppose it cannot be helped. Midoriya got in the way

Master: Oh he has grown a lot hasn't he

Shigaraki: Yeah if the hadn't gotten in the way we might have been able to kill All Might.

Master: Care to explain to me what you mean by that?

Shigaraki: Sorry Master I didn't mean anything by it

Master: I forgive you Tomura, now this was not a futile exercise. Gather the elite. Take all the time you need. We cannot move freely, which is why we need a symbol, like you. Shigaraki Tomura the Villain  who will bring true freedom in a world without heroes.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, please comment below your opinions on what you liked or didn't like.