Death of the family

George freezes "w...why you say that".

"Because you skipped over my future, you look sad when I talk or I'm brought up" Fred said.

Molly says "no. No he can't be dead, he just can't be".

George looks down and hugs his nephew.

George yells "NO" he hugs his twin close.

A few minutes Arthur whispers "when".

"Many people died in this war" George whispered "may 2nd, 1998, was the end of the war and the day I lost my twin brother, my other half" he takes a deep breath trying to calm himself "you died fighting for what you believe in".

"Good" Fred said everyone looks at him like he's crazy "I will rather go down fighting, than go down as a coward".

"Percy, Ron, Hermione, and Harry told me you died with a smile on your face" George said softly.

"Why the bloody hell was he smiling in a battle" Ron said eyes wide.

George chokes some and if you look carefully you can see tears fall "I'll show you what I was shown".

He waves his wand to show a memory.

(Part of Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows)

Harry looked around and his heart seemed to fail: Death Eaters had penetrated Hogwarts. Fred and Percy had just backed into view, both of them dueling masked and hooded men.

Harry, Ron and Hermione ran forward to help: Jets of light flew in every direction and the man dueling Percy backed off, fast: Then his hood slipped and they saw a high forehead and streaked hair--

"Hello, Minister" Percy bellowed, sending a neat jinx straight at Thicknesses, who dropped his wand and clawed at the front of his robes, apparently in awful discomfort. "Did I mention I'm resigning"?

"You're joking, Perce"! Shouted Fred as the Death Eater he was battling collasped under the weight of three separate stunning spells. Thicknesse had fallen to the ground with tiny spikes erupting all over him; he seemed to be turning into some form of sea urchin. Fred looked at Percy with glee.

"You're actually are joking, Perce. . . . I don't think I've heard you joke since you were---".

The air exploded. They had been grouped together, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, and Percy, the two death eaters at their feet, one stunned, the other Transfigured; and in that fragment of a moment, when danger seemed temporarily at bay, the world was rent apart. Harry felt himself flying through the air, and all he could do was hold as tightly as possible to that thin stick of wood that was his one and only weapon, and shield his head with his arms; He heard the screams and yells of his companions without a hope of knowing what had happened to them---

And then the world resolved itself into pain and semidarkness: He was half burried in the wreckage of a corridor that had been subjected to a terrible attack. Cold air told him that the side of the castle had been blown away, and hot stickiness on his cheek told him that he was bleeding copiously. Then he heard a terrible cry that pulled at his insides, that expressed agony of a kind neither flame nor curse could cause, and he stood up, swaying, more frightened, perhaps, than he had been in his life. . . .

And Hermione was struggling to her feet in the wreckage, and three redheaded men were grouped on the ground where the wall had blasted apart. Harry grabbed Hermione's hand as they staggered and stumbled over stone and wood.