Chapter 6 ~ N . E . W ❗️

Adriana P.O.V ~ Durk House📍

"Adriana Move out the way"

"No daddy,Don't leave me please"

"Baby just promise me you'll be something better than me..Just know I love you baby"

"Daddy Please Don't leave Me"

He then walked out the room with a Gun while me and my mother was still in the Bathroom hiding,Only thing we heard Was Gunshots firing,Which my Mother gripped me and I felt tears escape my eyes and I hugged onto my mom Tight not wanting to let go.

I then sat up fast as fuck,With tears coming down my face and I sweating hard as fuck.I then seen Durk sat up looking concern rubbing my back.

Durk-Adriana You okay?

Adriana-Um yea *Wipe tears* Can you take me home Durk?

Durk-Of Course,Lemme go Wash up Right quick

He then got of bed and headed to the bathroom,I then realized I had another nightmare about the Night my dad got killed which it's been awhile since I had one and I hope this be my last...About 15 mins later Durk came out looking fine as hell,I then slipped my Hoodie on and my shoes and we then headed out the house and got into the car.

Durk-Adriana You Okay? *Looks over at her*

Adriana-*Looks out Window* Yea I'm good.

He then reached over and Grab my Hand,I then looked down and a tear rolled down my eyes and I held his hands back.

Durk-You Can Talk to me About Anything Adriana...So tell me what's up.

Should I tell him or no.....

Adriana-....I had an Nightmare about the night my father got shot and It's hurting me so bad. *Crying Even More*

This was actually my first time crying in-front a nigga Or Anybody.

Durk-...Adriana I know it hurts to Loose somebody even your Bestfriend...But just realize they haven't left you their still apart of you.

I then nodded and realize what he was saying was the truth,The hole car ride was quiet until we arrived at my house which I sat in the car and we both looked down and out until I reached over and gave him a hug and he hugged me back rubbing my back.

Durk-I promise Everything will be Better Adriana.

Adriana-I hope it will Durk...And thanks for taking me out I enjoyed it. *Smiles at him*

Durk-Oh No problem..*Smiles at her* Hopefully i can take you out again lil ma.

Adriana-You'll see *Opens door* bye Durk *Smiles at him*

Durk-See ya later.

I then got out and unlocked my house door and walked in,I then headed upstairs and took a 15 mins Shower and brushed my teeth and I then slept in before I went to work tonight.

I then woke up and headed to the bathroom
And freshen up,I then put my on some black leggings with a white tank top and some White Vans and I grab my bag and headed out the door.After about 15 mins later I arrived at The club and I walked in and headed to the back to see the girls getting ready,I then got by Jayda and started doing my makeup.