CHAPTER 39

"Hi guys my story have reached 14K plus and it ranked 5 in TaeSoo out of 624 stories and it's all thanks to you guys!!"

CHAPTER 39.

*Kim Junmyeon*

Fvck! I yelled at the back of my mind and closed my eyes tightly, damn things are getting out of hands, Gu Wook il is still out there at large, and Kai got badly shot while trying to catch that Lim Chao Xu! Now they are alarmed, it was already hard enough to plan things out quietly without failing and alarming those motherfvckers. We can't let them get away anymore. Now we gotta plan another plan, and this time we gotta do it without fail.

"This better not reach Jisoo's ears or else, she might not be able to take it. You know how much she treasures him." Yoongi said.

"I know better than anyone how will it affect her Yoongi" I replied.

"But if I were you it's better to tell her, or else she might be mad or more hurt because she'll know it later than anyone." J-hope intervened.

"Yeah, I'm planning to tell her but not now, not until he becomes okay" I said. "She needs to focus on her training, remember that's one of the main reason why we let your friends take good care of her. She needs to get stronger to prepare her if ever the time comes she comes face-to-face with either of them. Our worlds are getting smaller and smaller as time passes by." I said.

My phone vibrated and Jisoo's number popped on the screen with her number.

We all exchanged looks at each other, since my phone is on the center table. I sighed and gestured them to shut as I grab my phone and answered it.

"Hey My Jisoo, how are you? Do you need anything?" I asked trying to sound normal as I can, she might get alarmed if I don't fix my tone voice.

"Hey Suho-oppa, just wanna ask if everything is fine?" she asked with her sweet soft voice.

"Mm. It'll be fine here, you just have to wait." I assured. I'm sorry Jisoo-ah, I can't even catch that motherfvcker quickly...he's so slippery that even me and my team can't handle. But no worries, I'll promise to do my best to put him behind bars and make him pay the prize for the crime that he've committed.

"Oppa...are you listening?" she asked from the other line that pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah, anyway new year is coming. I'll see to it that we'll go there to celebrate it with you" I said and a small smile made its way to my lips.

"really?!" She asked gleefully making me chuckle. Oh my sweet Jisoo...

"Yes" I answered.

"I hope Kai oppa can celebrate it with us too" She said and my smile faded, I feel bad for her...

"Y-yeah...I hope so too, but you know that he's a busy man right? He's handling the biggest syndicate right now and your brother" I said trying to erase the trace of sadness in my voice.

"I know, but...I've been trying to call him since last night but I never heard anything from him, his phone keeps on ringing and he never returned a call until now, not a single message." Her voice held nervousness and worry.

Jisoo-ah I'm really sorry...

"D-don't worry, I-I bet he's just busy plaaning something for his mission" I said.

My heart is burdened with the thought of her angelic face being sad...all her life she's been sad enough, I don't want her to feel it again...never. But I guess it's not really up to me.