#10: Distractions...?

After Jungkook and Taehyung beat Jimin and I in 2 rounds of volleyball they went off to play around in the water. Jimin and I walked towards where all of our stuff was and when I went to sit on my towel, he took my arm.

"You need sunscreen" he said. "I can already see your skin getting red."

"Oh thank you." I replied. I leaned over to grab the sun screen and jumped as a sharp slap landed on my ass cheek. I turned to see Jimin laughing before leaning down and grabbing the sun screen himself. "Ow!" I said dramatically.

"I thought you liked that?" He asked through his laughs. I rolled my eyes and rubbed the spot that stung. "I'm sorry, It was super tempting. I'll make it up to you."

"How?"

"Let me get this sunscreen on you." He lifted the bottle and wiggled his eye brows, making my bite my lip to stop smiling.

"Fine." I grinned. "But you better be thorough." I teased. "If you miss a spot and I get burned, you will be the one to rub aloe on me every day."

"Can I just do that anyway?" he smirked as he stepped closer to me, squirting the cream in his hand.

I laughed and turned so he could get my back. His hands were soft and glided across my skin smoothly giving me chills in the warm air. I know he noticed because he leaned forward and kissed me on my shoulder before letting out a soft chuckle.

"Noona? Do I fluster you?" He asked.

"What gave you that idea?"

He pulled his finger tip up the back of my arm all the way over the back of my shoulder and down my back. The movement was slow, and he was so close to me I could feel him breathing against my neck. I was frozen in place, and even if I wasn't there was no way I was going to be able to get away from the strong grip his other hand had on me.

More chills ran over my body at the motion, and my skin scattered with tiny noticeable goosebumps making him chuckle darkly.

"That." He replied before kissing my shoulder, then the bottom of my neck.

I kept quiet not wanting to confirm or deny his claim. He pulled back and continued to slowly rub the sun screen on my skin.

Very thoroughly.

I failed to notice Taehyung making his way over to us, until I could hear him snickering as he took a drink of water.

"Never thought I'd see the day that Noona would be blushing like that." He said winking at me.

"It's just my charm, Tae." Jimin replied.

I rolled my eyes and laid down on the towel placing my head phones in my ear.

I need a distraction.

JIMIN POV

Tae throws a mean glance at me as soon as she was relaxed and her eyes closed.

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know nothing can come of this right? You live 6 hours away from where she, Jin and Namjoon live. Not to mention everything she is going through."

"Who said it would turn into anything?"

"I have never seen you stick around after a few good rounds." He said. "What's different about her?"

"Nothing, I can't exactly leave, can I?" I replied, the thought weighing on my chest. Did I want to leave? "Besides we are just having fun. She needs distraction from your psycho family, and I'm a willing volunteer."