39: Jealousy Part One - (y/n)'s POV

I've reached five hundred votes! I'm so unbelievably blown away by all of the support from you guys, it means so much to me, it really does.

This one is going to be slightly different, and I'll explain how. I'll be writing this oneshot from both (y/n)'s POV and Todoroki's POV, and it'll almost be like a mini book. So, because it's quite long, I've sorted it into six mini titled sections, the first three of (y/n)'s POV in this chapter and the final three of (y/n)'s POV in the next chapter. I'll then do the same for Todoroki's POV. I hope this will make sense as you read!

One: The Start of UA

Two: The Sports Festival

Three: The Beach Day

Quirk: Bunny

One: The Start of UA

I had only just managed to get into UA, with my best friend and neighbour, Ochaco Uraraka. We were both so excited for our first day, however as it approached my anxiety began to kick in. Ochaco was used to comforting me and helping me overcome my bad anxiety, so she knew how to handle it as the first day loomed nearer.

Finally it was time to change into our brand new, incredibly smart UA uniform, my mum desperately wanting a first day picture with the two of us. Once we had finally managed to get out of my mums grasp, we shouted a goodbye and ran down the street, keen to get to the tall glass building. As we ran down the street however, I saw the multitude of other students walking towards its gates and immediately stopped. "Huh? (y/n)? What's wrong?"

"I can't do this," I mumbled, staring up at the intimidating school.

"(y/n), sure you can! You passed the exams didn't you? And your quirk is amazing!" Ochaco said, nudging my arm with her elbow.

"I-I don't know..." I said, looking down at the ground. She took my hand and helped me walk towards the school, towards the doors with the numbers one, two and three plastered on them. It was then that Ochaco spotted someone she apparently knew, and ran up to greet him, leaving me standing alone. Immediately I froze, unsure of how to act and terrified of embarrassing myself. It was then that someone caught my eye, a handsome looking boy with striking red and white hair, and a scar covering his left eye. I could feel myself blush bright red as he walked past without glancing anywhere else but the direction he was walking in. I was thankful when Ochaco snapped me out of my daze and announced that we ought to be heading to class.

A lot of the students in class 1-A were already in the classroom, talking to each other and getting to know one another. I stuck close to Ochaco, her talking to people and being the friendly girl she was whilst I had difficulty even saying hello to my new classmates. It was then that I spotted the same boy from earlier, sat at the back of the room. As I glanced over to him, he happened to look directly at me so I turned my head away sharply, hoping he didn't notice.

"Hey, you're pretty cute, I love your ears," a voice suddenly said behind me making me squeak. I turned around quickly to see a boy standing there with electric yellow hair which had a black lightning bolt running through it, and electric yellow eyes. "I'm Kaminari, Denki Kaminari."

"O-oh... I'm (y/n) (l/n)," I said timidly, looking away from him and trying to find my best friend but she was talking to a girl with long black hair and big eyes.

"Cute name. I can't wait to get to know you more. My quirks electricity," he said, creating sparks in his hands. "I really like your quirk, do you have a tail too?"

"Y-yeah," I said awkwardly, turning a little so he could see it poking out of the tail hole in my skirt. "I-I'm gonna find my seat, excuse me," I added, making the excuse to leave him. Thankfully I was sat next to Ochaco at the back of the room, but that also meant I was sat next to the handsome boy. He glanced at me again but didn't say anything, and didn't show any sign of emotion. I was thankful when our strange rugged teacher came in and ordered everyone to sit down, as now we could actually begin our schooling.