The clock goes 'tic tok'

Follow us on Instagram @dumbpisblorgus if you'd like. No pressure. It's not like I know where you live or anything 👀

Chuck E. Cheese lied on the floor, dead.

————————1 year earlier———————

It all started with the click of a button.

A simple app, the downloading of a digital future. Tic tok.
Everyone was talking about it, celebrities were joining and stars were being born.
Chuck E.'s management had advised the rat that getting hip with the kids was an effective way to boost business.
They decided joining a social media was a good way, and they were desperate. Especially after the (for legal reasons this is just a joke) exposé of their recycled pizza. 👀👀👀

Chuck's first tic tok was one for the history books, a dance to the 'hit or miss' song that was sweeping the world.
"I'm one smarty farty." Chuc said to himself, the kids would have to come back and get their parents to buy his greasy pizza.

As he left the restaurant a pack of 13 year olds Fortnite danced on him. His ratty eyes leaked pizza residue. After eating so much saucy bread his entire internal water supply was replaced with grease. As his grease tears fell the kids giggled and ran.

"I will never gain my empire back!!! My name has been besqueeched far beyond saving!! Nobody wants a human sized rodent to cook their food!"
Chu decided he would not go out like this! He jumped from the dirt.
"Recycling is good for the planet, why do they judge it when it's pizza!?"
Ch ran into the nearby bar that also happened to be an old age home. On the door, there was a sign that said "we're hiring."
It was perfect because C was flat broke. He ran in the building. The manager was Clifford the dog.
"Do you need a resumé?" Said c. "I don't have it with me but I can recite it from memory. My qualities are that I'm slippery greasy boi, I eat can eat trash, and I once knocked a bird out of the sky with a piece of pepperoni-
"That's enough" said Clifford. "This is actually a money laundering coverup and I'd rather expose myself like that than listen to anymore of your words"
Chuck Chuck E. Cheese then slammed a $100 bill aggressively on Clifford's face. " buy yourself a personality."
Chunky cheese then began to sashay away like Rihanna on the Victoria's Secret runway. Chunk then noticed Shane Dawson at the old age home/bar/money laundering coverup and pliéd towards him.
" fancy meeting you here Dean sausage. You're the one who ran my company into the dirt when you expose my recycled pizza. No it's time for you to get a taste of your own medicine shop in Dawson because I'm going to expose you!!!"
Chuck then took out his camera and captured a photo of the Daws man. He posted it on the gram with the caption 'Dawson is older that he's been letting you believe. #seniorsdiscount'

After a long day of making everyone hate him (just like @dumbpisblorgus) Chonky cheese went home to see his date.

"I need love in my life," said Chippy cheese.

Mean while, little did he know, shane Dawson was sending a hit man to kill Chuckie.

——————-
Sorry for taking so long my little dumplings but I was teaching my cat children biotechnologies and rocket science and they finally graduated the course!!

I may not be qualified because my degree is in theatre arts!! #Harvardgraduate
The cats have now been hired by NASA so this is been a very long what rewarding chapter of my life so I wanted to share with you the same thing; a long and rewarding chapter

:D