27

Harry's friends came back to the hotel. It was a late night, we stayed up talking and drinking. It was fun to hear stories of Harry when he was younger.

It was a quick trip to Atlanta. We got to the hotel and pretty much right away headed to the venue to get ready. Harry performed that night and the next morning we were back on the bus on the way to North Carolina for the next show.

"I'm exhausted this is crazy." I said as we all sat hanging out on the bus.

"Yeah it does get a bit crazy." Mitch agreed.

"You came at a good time. When we had a small break. They'll be days where it's travel, show, travel, show." Sarah told me.

"And I don't even have to do the performing part." I laughed. "I just get to sit and enjoy."

"With a pretty good view, right?" Harry nudged me.

"The best view." I responded.

"I wanna take you somewhere when we get to the hotel."

"Okay. Where?"

"It's a surprise."

"Oh a little date" Sarah smirked.

Harry came and sat beside me with his arm around me, I laid my head on his shoulder. Mitch started playing his guitar quietly in the background. Harry started singing along. It was so beautiful. I could stay there forever and listen to him sing.

_______________________________
all i want in life tho^