Chapter 14: Look a Little Closer

✖️not edited ✖️

Gabi pov.

Days have passed since I've returned to a school and I've got to say I hate it. It's been taking up on my investigation on The Mikaelson's. There has been some things I've found about them though. When I overheard then talking about Missy and torturing her. There would be no way she would be alive right now.

But here she is in the lunch room laughing with her friends. So I came to the conclusion that they might be supernatural or they were lying. But them being supernatural is most likely the option. Now all I have to do is see if im right, but the question is how?

After finishing my lunch I decided to go to the local library and search them up. Maybe if they are supernatural they might some history. I hope I make in time for my next class if not oh well.

It's about a 12 minute walk to the library, but it depends on how fast you are too it took me 10 ish minutes for me to get there. And once I got there I went straight to the computers, lately I've been to scared to use my own because if my mother catches on. I might end up like Niki her erasing my memory.

So instead I've been doing my research in the local library it a little more safe.

After searching up 'The Mikaelson's' on the computer there were quite a few articles on them but most of them were in a different language. But there were a few in Italian, I don't know that much Italian but I know enough. I clicked on the article and it said that they were the oldest creatures alive.

And they must survive on humans, that's confusing though the oldest supernatural creature's are The Originals. My mother even though she hides stuff from me I know she would never get involved with The Originals. 

Shes not that stupid... Right?

But if it is true I have to find a way to get Niki's memory back cause whatever my mother took from her might be important to the investigation. But I have to do somewhere other than my home cause the spell im going to have to do on Niki is going to be painful.

But right now I have to get my mother off my back.

I just need her to slip once and then that could be a huge piece to help me so I need to find ways to make her break.

Then when she does I'll have her were I want her to be. She'll be trapped in a corner and she won't be able to get out of it.

 She'll be trapped in a corner and she won't be able to get out of it

ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ: 585

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴇᴛ

ꜱᴛʀᴏʏ ʙʏ: ꜱɪʀᴇɴʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ09