Chap. 38 (Malice)

(My God, can my hands please stop typing banker instead of bunker.)

I suppose this...

What I'm doing right now is something similar to a wolf in sheep's clothing. That story...what is it called again?! Regardless, I love it. I like how smart the wolf is, dressing as a sheep to prey on them is a genius idea.

I don't know why people hated the wolf. I think it's fabulous.

I go to the deepest part of the mine.
This dungeon is like any ordinary ones but without monsters. They probably have been cleared by the union so they use this as a place to store prisoners and keep treasures...i think. I don't know that's what I see.

It's really no joke about it being heavily guarded though. There are laser and cameras everywhere. Three times as much as above. Not to mention, both machines and humans alike, are patrolling around the area. Hmmm... Now how will I do this?

Wait...i have an idea.

Although it's risky, still better than nothing.

I instantly control the mana in the atmosphere and compressed every single thing that moves in this area. Of course, the alarm sounded immediately as soon as they died.

Okay, I have to move fast now!

I disable my disguise and immediately dash for the deepest part. In my original body, I am much lighter and faster.

*BEEEP* *BEEEP* *BEEEP*

"INTRUDER AT X:981 Y:71. ABOUT AS TALL AS 171 CM. WEARING A RAGGED HOODIE AND IS AN EXPERT IN MANA MANIPULATION. PLEASE BE ADVICE TO WEAR THE COMPRESSION ARMOUR WHEN FACING HIM."

I see...they have already predicted this. That armour prevents compression of up to a few Quadrillion tons and hides the mana of wearer, making me unable to kill the target from within.

OKAY TIME TO JUMP.
I see a railing and hops over it. It is a huge fall down but time is not on my side. I use mana to cushion my fall and head for the huge metal door. I easily blast the door open and went in.
The watch is in a huge box covered with layers of hydrofluoric acid combined with a little bit of mercury...

They are smart huh. But thinking something like that can stop me? I'm a fucking mana expert.

I engulf my hand with mana and remove the watch from the box. The watch is golden in colour...nice.

I wear it and turn the crown setting it back by an hour.

"YOU BASTARD, STOP-"

Before the union member behind me can react, I "confirm" the time. It felt like I was being sucked into a black hole. Either way, I lose consciousness almost immediately.
------------
1 hour ago
------------
...

!!!

I am back in the Academy before my disguise.

Nice...i still have the memory of Zarg.

Okay, so the union is located somewhere in the north of Orean. I cannot travel there on foot too troublesome. Let me just use that teleporter then.

I quietly walk to the spot where the teleporter is and dig it out from the soil.

*beep*

I pressed the button on the device and I was teleported to the Bunker. Okay now here's the difficult part. I cannot take down Union by force since they are stronger than me. I need to take it out from within. Basically, break them apart.

If I'm not wrong, Setanal...that guy... I can use him...
------------
"What??!!!" Says one of the union members.

"That's...Setanal right? Why would he do this?"

Good...everything is going as planned.

I know there are obviously security cameras down there so I disguised as Setanal and pretend to steal the watch which I already have.

The easiest way to break a group...is distrust.

I smirk as I enjoy the drama from the roof. The sight is incredible. The union is in the middle of a forsaken land, everywhere consists of ruins and sand but that doesn't mean it's not beautiful...

I sigh.

I want to see some blood...i haven't seen any for a long time already...