Chapter 24: Mew

I am apparently addicted to fucking Gulf or just fucking, hopefully the latter. All day all I wanted was to find excuses to see him. It's not like I am here just for display, I am actually maintaining the status of the school and trying to retrieve it back from my uncle. Being reminded of that, I continued to work diligently. By 5pm, I am exhausted.

My phone rang. "Yes coach?"

"Are you coming?"

"Are we practicing for the championship already?"

"No Mew. I emailed you the agenda. We need to plan out the schedule for the practice."

"Oh okay, be there in a few." I'm not gonna pass the chance of seeing Gulf. Maybe we can do it in the gym. I can shower there, or he can shower here. What the fuck Mew! Its just planning, no practice, no showering and certainly no fucking in your office. The issue though is, the more it crosses my mind, the more I want to do it.

-------------------------------------

Everyone was already at the field indian sitting when I arrived. "How come you haven't started yet coach?"

"We were waiting for you, the kids wanted something first before we proceed with planning and it needs your approval."

Kids, hmmm. I looked at Gulf who was sitting at the back with his hands extended on the grass behind him, he was smirking. If I just push him a bit, he'd already be lying down and I can keep that smirk out of his face the way I want to. Pay attention motherfucker! "Go on, I'm listening."

"The boys want a cheering squad."

That just changed my mood completely. "Come again coach?"

"Mew you know that all schools have cheering squads. We don't because we never really reached this stage in the IFL."

I looked at him murderously.

"Well except your time of course."

"Yes and we don't have that shit back then."

"Mew we didn't need one then. Even the students from other schools came just to cheer for you. Hell, even those from our opponent cheered for you."

"Shut up coach."

One player raised his hand. "We can have Gulf campaign in the whole school if cheering is too much professor."

"Yes we'll have a cheering squad." Well done Mew. Well done.

---------------------------

It was decided that practice will resume in two weeks. Leaving a month for practice then the championship. For the championship, the team has to win two times to be declared as champion so that's at most 3 games.

So two week. That's two weeks worth of fucking before Gulf concentrates in winning the game again. Good thing I am an opportunist.

--------------------------

We did it a lot in different places. There was my office one afternoon when I stayed late at night, in the gym because that's the closest place to the mechanical lab and I can't wait anymore, in the philo room after class and even in the men's comfort room. If only the field isn't that open, we might have done it there too.

Two nights before practice resumes, we were in my jacuzzi just taking our time langourously when Gulf asked out of the blue, "Who was the girl I saw here?"

I stopped massaging his neck. We don't talk about personal stuff. We didn't agree on not discussing it but I also didn't want to ruin whatever we currently have so anything that can change the mood was out of the question. "You know the answer to that Gulf."

"Your girlfriend."

I resumed the massage, hoping it can relax him."What do you want me to say Gulf?"

"My mother cheated on my father."

I don't know what to say to that.

"I don't want to ruin anybody's relationship."

"What are you really saying Gulf?"

He turned around facing me, then buried his face in my neck, "What are we doing Mew?"

"Aren't you enjoing this?"

"I can enjoy this with anyone."

I was frozen in place. "Don't ruin the moment Gulf."

He is now staring at me. We both are looking at each other now, trying to guess what the other is thinking. I wasn't really thinking clearly now just preparing myself for the inevitable. "What do you want Gulf?"

He stood up without saying anything and dried himself with a towel.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to my place. I'll think about what I really want."

"Is that it?"

"I don't really feel like fucking anymore. That's all you want right?"

I clenched my fist inside the bubbling jacuzzi then looked at him. "Yes. I guess so."

--------------------------

That night, he didn't turn on his lights.

I remembered when he found out about my tinted windows.

"You have this technology in your room? Since when do you check my window?"

"Haha, funny Gulf. I don't stalk you if that's what you're asking."

"Yeah right, make sure professor because the way I see it, if you continue with your stalkish behaviors, you might end up getting obsessed with me."

I hope it doesn't really come to that.