⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( bloodied and bruised )

❝彼女はついに解放されました...

fun fact #22 ; kourin's naturally smart.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Good work," Aizawa said, standing before the class. "There'll be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back," he told them, though his gaze lingered on a particularly sad brunette. "So, rest well and look forward to that."

"Yes, sir!" Most of the class said in unison.

"Yatta! Extra long weekend!" Kaminari pumped his fist into the air excitedly.

All, if not most of the class turned to face the brunette wanting to ask her to hang out with them, only, she'd gone. They all shot each other a confused and worried look, it was unusual for her to just leave without saying anything. Not after they'd all built their bonds with her. Bakugo furrowed his brows and abruptly stood up, exiting the class room.

"I was gonna invite her to eat out with me," a sigh escaped Kaminari's lips.

"Right! You were going to ask her out before, weren't you?" Ashido grinned, shooting the blond a pointed look.

"We were supposed to go on a lil' date awhile back, but, she always seems to be doing something or, she's busy," he shrugged sadly, a sheepish smile on his face.

Midoriya furrowed her brows as he thought about the two people he'd been with since childhood. Something didn't feel right. Once he went home to his mother, he would make sure to check on her. Koucchan..

Sero pursued his lips. "I wanted to ask her out too."

"I trained with her a few times, so I thought I could learn from from her." Tokoyami mumbled, chiming in. Keeping their meeting at the convenience store to himself.