XXVI

•••

"... and done."

Seungkwan claps his hands in excitement, folding the final piece of paper, placing it inside the bowl.

Hansol suggested they should play 20 questions. It was a famous game back in their kingdom, where soon to be lovers try to test their compatibility and chemistry with each other, a step in trying to get to know each other better. With papers and pen, each wrote 10 questions and would randomly pick and answer it.

"Let's be honest, yeah?" Hansol says as he picks the first question. Unfolding the paper, he reads, "When is your birthday? Seriously? That's very basic. Mine is 18th of February, I share the same day with Seokmin Hyung."

"Really? I have it on the 16th of January. So I guess I'm older?" Seungkwan teases and pulls another paper.

"It doesn't seem like it though." Hansol says, poking his cheeks. Seungkwan glares at him, "Moving on. What is your favourite colour?"

"I like blue." Hansol says curtly, offering no further comments. Seungkwan tilts his head, thinking, "I like green. Specifically, jade green." The answer catches the other prince in surprise. "How so?"

"See this bracelet?" He pulls his left sleeve up, revealing the Jade bracelet he kept underneath. Hansol's eyes widen. "Mother gave it to me when I was a kid, I never liked the color at first, but back then, I was afraid of the dark. I would hide under the blankets when I noticed the bracelet glowing, it gave me a sense of comfort and I learn to love the color, watching it light the nights when I'm afraid." Seungkwan chuckles at the memory, scratching his nape sheepishly. "Weird, right? How the colour coincides with yours."

Hansol gives a smile instead, picking the next question, "Favorite hyung."

Seungkwan looks to his left and right before leaning close to whisper, "Don't tell Jeonghan hyung, but I like Jisoo Hyung better."

"Why is that?"

"Hyung coddles me too much, not that I don't like it but it can get too much sometimes. With Jisoo hyung, I have more freedom."

Hansol places a comforting hand on his shoulder, "I can say the same with Seungcheol Hyung. He's always on the look out for me, worrying too much but my favorite is Junhui Hyung." Ever since his mother's death, Seungcheol stood up and became his acting parent. Not once did he let Hansol feel alone, overly protective of him but he was grateful of his hyung. If not for him, he would have probably lost his path.

"Prince Seungcheol and Han Hyung would suit each other." Seungkwan snorts at that, plucking another paper from the bowl. "Next is hobby."

Hansol places a hand under his chin, "Hmm. I have a lot but I like writing lyrics."

"You do?" Seungkwan squeals making the other laugh. "My kingdom celebrates the Harvest Festival each year and to thank the Goddess of Nature and Harvest, we offer a song to her during the last day. As the prince, its was assigned to me, I do the song."

"Wow. I wish I could go to the Harvest Festival and see you sing." Seungkwan sighs, he was never out of the castle his whole life. He and his brothers were kept inside those four walls, now he dreams of seeing it. He wants to see the vibrant world out there, see the joyous faces of his people, hear the music and join them during a dance. How wonderful would it be.

Hansol noticing the melancholic expression, moves closer, "How about this," He could feel his ears turning pink at what he's about to say, "a-after our w-wedding, I could take you to our Kingdom and show you around? And next Harvest Festival, I'll take you with me. A-also, if you want me to sing f-for you, I would-d."