MFS 10

🔺Kang Haesung🔺

Haesung's Point of View

After the night I and Y/N met, I began to worry and care about Y/N. Of course, She needs me. She needs someone to lean on and I and Haemin hyung believed that I am the one.

We saw how Y/N worked hard for her to achieve her dream. I guess, her dream  came true.

It's my first day to be her assistant and bodyguard. I don't thought this idea is bad because I love to protect someone specially Y/N.

They have a tour for their comeback last month and they will be heading to Philippines.

Y/N had to separate car for me to be able to with her. If we share a Van with others, there is no space. Haemin hyung is with us too. So, we decided to separate.

We arrived and the others went out the van first. Y/N is so tensed right now.

"Don't be nervous, Y/N. We will take care of you" Haemin hyung said and pat her back

"I'm okay, hyung. I'm just scared. What if they beat me again? What if they mobbed me again?" She said while shaking

"As I said, we will take care of you. And there's so much guards to protect you guys. Let us take care of it, Y/N-ah" He said

I wore my backpack and I carried her luggage.

I opened the door for her and I went out first. Y/N is the second one who got out and Haemin hyung is the last. I am in her right side while hyung is in the other side.

I think I'm gonna be a deaf and blind because of the flash and the screaming of their fans and the medias. There are some fans who tried to get close to Y/N but they failed because there's so much guards.

(Fast Forward)

Bighit Entertainment booked a VVIP seat for them and for me and Haemin hyung as well.  I'm sitting beside Y/N.

"Ma'am, the flight will took 3 hours so I suggest to you to sleep. Don't worry, Ma'am, I will wake you if we arrived." I calmly said

"Okay. But don't call me Ma'am because it just making me uncomfortable. Just call me Y/N, Okay" She said.

She's so kind and precious to hurt. Omg.

"Got it, Maa- i mean, Y/N" I said and I blushed

She closed her eyes while listening to her or their music.

I guess she was asleep. I stare at her face. Perfect eyes, lips, nose and everything. I can't understand why Boys are being mean to her. She even didn't wrong or mistake. Perhaps, they are jealous to her because she's so talented and gorgeous?

After couple of hours, We arrived so it means, I need to wake up Y/N.

"Y/N, wake up. Were here" I said softly

I saw her eyes opened and adjusting because of the light.

I carried my backpack and her luggage again and assist her to get out.

"Whoa, Philippines is such a beautiful country. I miss Pilipino Armys" I heard Y/N giggling ang praising the beauty of Philippines

Philippines is such a wonderful country indeed. I visited here May 2017 because of Wings tour here.

I saw other boys going outside of airplane. They look like an angel but no. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Haemin hyung is running toward us. Oh, We left him.

"Yah! Why did you left me!" He asked

"We forgot you, hyung" I said while laughing and after that, I received a weak punch from hyung.

After doing some bussiness and more on, we will go out but as her bodyguard, we will protect her no matter what.

From where I standing, I can see thousands of people. They are shouting like there's no tomorrow. I guess, they are just excited seeing one of the legendary kpop group.

While we are walking, Philippine Armys are trying to knock off the barriers together with hundreds of guards.

I glance at Y/N and she lookes scared.

Poor Y/N-sshi. She's so terrified right now.

End of Haesung's Point of View

Kill me softly
Close my eyes
With your caress
I can't resist it anyway
I can't even escape anymore
You are too sweet
Too sweet
Because you are too sweet

- Blood, Sweat and Tears (BTS)

Vote and Comment.