Disappear

Continuation of the chapter, "Deserve".

====================================

Silently, Gempa, Halilintar, Ais and Solar were having their lunch on a round table, without the presence of the trio troublemakers. Their whole atmosphere around them was a quiet yet boring one. Only the sound of their utensils clinking on their plates can be heard, with no one talking as they eat their food in silence.

They used to have a loud and a chaotic meal time with one another every time, but ever since the troublemakers' absence, it was replaced with an annoying, noiseless surroundings.

Halilintar, Ais and Solar doesn't seem to care about the non-attendance of Taufan, Blaze and Duri as they kept eating their own food calmly and in peace. But Gempa on the other hand, felt bad and unhappy about it. He was saddened that his three brothers-- whom he kept scolding whenever they make a big trouble slash, the ones who would always lighten up the mood every time-- didn't appear for their meal time together with them at this time.

The earth element misses all the craziness and wild ruckus caused by the troublemakers. Gempa never really cared if they throw pies at each other, or splash each other's faces with a cold, iced water because, all he wanted was to see his brothers happy, laughing and having fun while it last. But without those trios' existence, their meal time will never be the same.

Sighing, Gempa let both of his utensils from his grip go, making a loud clang that caused his other brothers to look at him in surprise.

"Apologize..." He stated, his head hung low while staring at the ground with a deep frown.

Confused, Halilintar, Ais and Solar also dropped their utensils to their plates with unfinished food, looking at their earth elemental brother with their eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What?" The light elemental simply asked.

"I said," Gempa then raised his head up, now glaring at his three elemental brothers. "Apologize. The three of you. Now." He said sternly, emphasizing the last few words in the end with his hands clenched into fists.

"Why would we!?" Halilintar fumed, standing up from his chair furiously. "They're the ones who made our mission failed!"

"Either our mission is failed or not, I don't care! What's important to me is us, together with Taufan, Blaze and Duri! They matter to me! All of you are! Than that dangerous mission we had!" Gempa snapped, gritting his teeth angrily.

Halilintar grunted, clicking his tongue as he stayed silent. Ais only looked away, frowning with his arms crossed on his chest. Whilst Solar only rolled his eyes and sighed in exasperation.

Gempa heaved a sigh once more, trying to calm himself down. He then faced his brothers with a serious yet pleading look.

"Please, just apologize to them. I can't bear seeing any one of you hurt. I can't bear seeing us incomplete. I can't bear seeing any of my brothers broken, sad, separated. I want all of us to be back together, complete again." Gempa softly said, glancing at his brothers gloomily.

Halilintar, Ais and Solar exchanged glances with one another before sighing in defeat, and slightly nodded in response.

<~> <~> <~>

"Hello?" Gempa asked, while knocking on the door of the troublemakers' bedroom. "Tau? Blaze? Duri? You guys there?" He asked once more, while leaning his head closer to the door, trying to listen if there will be someone going to the door.

But nobody answered.

This made the earth element worried as he repeatedly knocked on the door of the trio troublemakers' room. "Taufan? Blaze? Duri? Please answer the door."

No response.

"That's it." Ais boldly said, touching his icey hand on the door and started freezing it. When the door completely froze, Ais took a hard blow to the door and made a huge hole on the middle of it. Afterwards, he gestured his brothers to come inside in which, they followed him with Gempa trying not to screech at Ais for breaking the metallic door into pieces of ice cubes.

As they entered inside, they frowned as they noticed the troublemakers weren't inside their room. Their eyes wandered around the room, some of them started searching inside a furniture or below it but unfortunately for them, they couldn't find their brothers. They were disbelief, asking themselves where they are now or where they've gone now.

That's when until a light reflected to their faces from below, making all of them look on the ground. There, they saw their trio troublemakers' power watches, lying down on the floor unharmed, with a small note attached to it. Hesitantly, Gempa grabbed the three power watches with the note sticked to it.

When he read the note, his eyes widened in shock, as tears started forming from his hazel-gold eyes. He understood what's the meaning behind the note and wanted to question his missing brothers why they have to do this to their selves. His other brothers behind him too, were surprised and couldn't believe what they've just read from the small note from their beloved trio troublemakers.

"Hope you guys can find someone who can use these better than us."

-T, B, D