Chapter 12: Jealousy

Although a lot did happen in this chapter, I am not going to upload chapter questions this time around.

Was it wrong to admit that you never came to like hospitals? It's not that you're against the idea of a safe place to get medical attention, you just don't like being there period. Your entire childhood up until your admission into UA was spent in and out of hospitals thanks to your cursed quirk. Not to forget, just going in for a visit to a friend or family member in the hospital is just awkward to say the least. They're in pain and in the back of almost everyone's minds they're thinking 'Are you gonna die?' or 'You're in so much pain I can't relate' or even 'Your life is over. Anybody would be upset.' That's why you hate hospitals so gosh darn much and you're confident that others share the same opinion.

Now you're the one in the hot seat. While the hospital stay is bearable to say the least, in the pit of your heart you had the innermost desire that your endless boatload of visitors would muster up some respect and quit visiting you.

Your visitors did thankfully stop dropping by as the hospital had strict visiting hours. Needless to say, you were so close to giving the hospital a list of people you were fine with visiting like Shoto, Midoriya or even your brother. You didn't do it though, you weren't that heartless. The visiting hours weren't a definite rule apparently as you weren't wise enough to think that some people just don't like to follow the rules period. In the dead of night, an unknown visitor entered your hospital room unannounced while you were in a slumber. Luckily, your clairvoyance came handy in moments like these as you woke up within the girl's presence. Typically, clairvoyance would kick in to alert you of someone approaching your bedroom door or if you were about to receive a text. Now though, it forewarned the potential dangers to come.

The visitor took a stand just before the foot of your bed. Your eyelids weakly fluttered open and locked with the golden gaze of a crazed female. Of course you had all the right to call her crazy. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled up into two messy buns on either side of her head. Her eyes were clouded over in lust as she bared her vampiric razor sharp fangs with an array of syringes cluttering her body as they held the liquid crimson of countless victims. Each syringe was labeled: Shinsou Hitoshi, Eijiro Kirishima, Momo Yaoyorozu, Mina Ashido. Those were your classmates, and only the names of your classmates were on hand, and she's attacked them all.

Something about being conscious within this girl's presence told you that she enjoyed it dearly. There was a flicker of overbearing excitement in her eyes. "I know my mind isn't completely here..." You struggled to talk through your drowsiness and intoxicating pain medications. "I can tell you don't mean well. Why are you here?" What was the point in asking? As if a dangerous person with any ounce of sense would foil their own plans.

The blonde hummed sweetly. "Just doing a little blood collecting."The contraption she wore was horrendous as stated before. It was a gunmetal grey frenzy of tubes that connected themselves to the syringes that held the blood of your classmates. The last canister was polished with shine as it had your name on it. "Now cutie, we can do this the easy and sucky way or the fun and painful way," either way, you'd have no choice but to agree with one of her terms. It'd be stupid to fight in your given state.

You swallowed the lump within your throat, "Why are you doing this?" Was all you had to ask as you urgently pressed the nurse button on the side of your hospital bed. No doubt a nurse would arrive any second now to help you out of this dire situation.

The girl took it upon herself to sit down at your feet, a hand on your thigh. "It's all part of my quirk," the girl swung her feet playfully as they didn't touch the ground.

"No really... I need an answer," you retaliate. Goosebumps began to tickle at the skin of your forearms.

The girl flashed you a wicked pearly white grimace as her body began to melt on the spot in a grey sludge of sorts. Her feminine features began to melt away and become replaced with more masculine features like a flatter chest, bulging muscles and short hair. Before you knew it, you've gone petrified at the sight of your cheesy red haired classmate standing before you. "I was ordered to get blood samples from all the UA students checked into the hospital..." The Kirishima impostor too had his exact voice and it was haunting to say the least. "C'mon (Y/n)! Would you give me blood if I asked?" The Kirishima imposter smirked in your direction.