seventeen

Anyways, I'm off to writing a Jeff the Killer fanfic for my friend. AAAnd an Eyeless Jack story too.

maybe idk.

Thanks so much for reading!

-
Y/N's POV

Basically everybody was pushed to work around the whole place by Levi. After his comment about keeping this whole place clean, it made everyone actually feel willing to clean since their hunger for spring break was taking over.

Of course, Levi said that I wasn't needed to help clean for the whole day like everyone, rather, he said I can take half of the day off. Though being me, I decided that it was not fair for me to be getting less work than any of the other cadets.

After breakfast, the process of cleaning the entire place was almost very immediate.

Everybody instantly got their cleaning supplies and scrubbed every inch of every room and hallway, with Levi's permission obviously.

Jean and Connie were outside washing down the windows. Me, Eren, and Mikasa stood on the other side of the windows that they were cleaning, and scrubbed down that side of the glass. Levi said that he had to talk to Eld and Oluo about something, then he'd be back continue his cleaning.

We all had fun this time, surprisingly. Maybe because off all the silly mistakes that Jean would make, then Connie would always point it out and make all of us laugh.

"You missed a spot." We hear a muffled voice on the opposite side of the almost gleaming glass. It was Connie, yet again pointing out a little flaw that Jean did.

"Ah shut up, you little rat." Jean scrunched his nose and furrowed his brows, then began to wipe down the spot that was told to be slightly dirty with one speck of brown dirt.

"Hey, I heard that! Don't you think that just because you're outside, doesn't mean that I can't hear you!"

"Hanji..." I muttered, lazily wiping the wall that supported the window that Eren took care off.

I spun on my heel and I met with a wide-smile and big eyes. It was no one other than Hanji herself. She was the only one out of everyone in the hallway to not be wearing such things that depicted of her cleaning.

"Hanji, why aren't you cleaning?" I tilt my head at her, earning a glance from Mikasa who suddenly had a spark of interest in my conversation with Hanji for some reason.

"Because, I was with little Armin giving him a lecture of how to-"

"Oh man, is he titan bait for one of your upcoming experiments?" Eren applies his own voice to the conversation, leaving Mikasa, Jean, and Connie to be the only ones not participating in talking. They just kept cleaning.

"Ugh, Eren, of course not! I wouldn't dream of getting him killed. " She replies to Eren, but then focuses herself on me.

Eren just laughed and then went back to wiping down the window for the third time.

"Anyways, I came to you because I heard." Hanji raises both of her brows.

"Heard what?" I stare at her.

"That you're dating Mr. Short-stack of course!"

I mentally face-palmed myself, eyeing her exciting expression as she pranced around.

"Well yeah." I really didn't know what to reply with, especially when Hanji was so distracted with her dancing and happiness.

And so, I stepped back from her, and I went back to washing the window and wall behind me. After a long while, Hanji left, shouting that her titans need her.

"I wish I can call the Corporal 'short-stack' too." I hear Eren whine, earning a few glances of amusement from Jean, Connie, and Mikasa. Except, Mikasa just glanced at him with no expression.

"Say, [Y/N], how do you even tolerate with Corporal Levi's personality?" Connie's slightly muffled voice beamed from outside, still, wiping down the window for the fourth time now.

"I just accept him for who he is. Yes, humanity's strongest may be a little rude, but I just look at him and it feels like-" I paused. There were so many words to describe how I felt when looking at Levi, when being with him.

"Like, home." I shrug.

"Home? Thats so cliché." Jean says, scoffing right afterwards.

I smiled, "Well, at least the person that I fancy, fancies me back!"

Jean rolled his eyes, obviously catching the reference to his love for Mikasa as she did not love him back.

"Tch, keep rolling your eyes. You might find a brain back there."

Suddenly, everyone else and I turned our heads to the side to find Levi standing there with his expressionless gaze. He eyed Jean at first, then at Eren, and me. Purposely keeping eye contact off of Mikasa. I assumed that they weren't really fond of each other.

"Hahaha, nice one Corporal!" Eren exclaims with a nervous smile, clicking his tongue once.

"Get back to work, Jaeger." Levi orders, "[Y/N], come."

"Oh, she'll be coming alright." I heard Eren snicker from behind.

"Oh my god, Eren!" I squealed.

I hesitantly dropped all my cleaning supplies and neatly placed then on the floor in front of the window, still stunned from Eren's comment. And so, I gave a few looks to everyone as though saying goodbye.

My eyes met with Levi's and his gazed softened, he snaked his arms around my waist as we walked away from the others.