Arc 2: Cai FengRui (6)

As promised, FengRui called someone to pack Meng Xu's and DuoXing's necessities, and of course, he personally drove the two back to the mansion.

While driving, Meng Xu was basically sightseeing. He always looked out the window and had a face full of curiosity, like he'd never seen the things outside before. He was so fascinated that he ignored FengRui, which caused the alpha to be a little jealous that his omega isn't paying any attention to him.

Although Meng Xu seems to be staring out the window, he is actually conversing with the system as well.

'XiTong, is this the naturally attracted thing you mentioned?'

[Yes, Host! Even if the male lead disliked or hate the original first, when Host and Host's husband took over, no matter how much hate the male lead held towards the original, Host's husband would instantly forget about it soon enough since Host is here. XiTong thinks that in this situation, it's called fate and true love!]

'Is that so? Then explain to me: what was the actual purpose in suggesting that I post pictures of myself and Xiao Xing on Weibo? You definitely had a motive behind that, ah?'

[Host! XiTong was just trying to let Host's husband find Host quicker! XiTong can't bare to watch Host be separate from him! Host understands XiTong right?]

'Hmm...fine. I understand that, but at least inform me of what you're going to do if this happens again.'

[Aye!]

'How's it going on the b*tch sister's side? Anything new?'

[Meng Xie approached FengRui yesterday before driving to meet Host today. She's already a pretty popular actor and model as of the moment. She tried to strike up a conversation with FengRui and introduce herself, but he completely disregarded her. As FengRui said to Host before, Xian BiYu took note of everything that there is on original, so for one part, FengRui could predict Meng Xie's moves.]

'Aiyo~ what a loyal husband! He cherishes me so much! I wonder why I wasn't bent before leaving my world. If I ever come back, I really do hope that I can find him. That way, we can stay together for ever in the real world. It would be such a beautiful life.'

[Host is getting really emotional. XiTong feels like crying!]

'Why should you, a system, cry? I should be the one crying, damn it!'

[XiTong has feelings too, Host!]

The two bickered until FengRui finally drove up to the gates or entrance. The mansion was huge and the land that the mansion was built was also huge.

But it's smaller than the TianYi's palace.

Meng Xu compared the two buildings from the previous and current world. The palace from the first world was indeed larger and more spacious, but that's because it's in ancient times. FengRui's mansion is in a modern world, so really there's nothing to compare with one from the past.

FengRui went out of the car and walked over to Meng Xu's side and opened the door for him to come out. Onc he stepped out of the car, the maids and butlers, who worked for the Cai family for a very long time, were surprised that their young master actually brought someone home with him. With a baby at that too.

The sight was too shocking and sudden, but they didn't forget to welcome the younger master back into the mansion.

"Greet Meng Xu from now on as well. From today on, he will be my wife and mate. The baby he's holding is my biological son so treat them well as if you are treating me."

"Ah, we apologized for our rudeness, young master Meng Xu. We were just to shocked that the young master brought someone from outside home. We hope you can forgive us?"

"Of course, of course. I don't blame you at all! Just treat me well and I'll treat you well too! There's no need to be formal! We are all going to be family!"

Meng Xu calling the servants family made them want to cry! That's the first time anyone aside from the Cai family has treated them as a normal person. The young master has certainly brought home a good wife, ah!

"Thank you very much, young master Meng Xu. Oh, I haven't introduce myself yet. My name is Bao HeJi. If you need anything, I will be glad to serve you with the rest of the maids and butlers here."

"Mn!"

"HeJi, don't bother us for now. I'm going to show Ah Xu around. Also, prepare lunch. Once we're done, serve them to us."

"As you wish, young master."

Once again, FengRui felt jealous of how Meng Xu is relaxed with other people. Even though all the servants here are all betas, he just can't help but felt very possessive over his mate. It was probably his alpha taking over and he wanted to hide Meng Xu away so no one gets to see him, but he knew that Meng Xu wouldn't like it.

"Ah Xu, do you want to put Ah Xing to sleep? Maybe then we can get a little time for ourselves."

"Mn."

FengRui, holding hands with Meng Xu while carrying DouXing, led him to their bedroom. Since DuoXing needs both of their attention, he decided that his son was going to sleep with them until he is old enough to sleep on his own.

Once they arrived in the bedroom, Meng Xu handed over DuoXing to FengRui, letting him gently lower the baby into the crib. He was quiet on the whole way from the apartment to the mansion, but he was quite drowsy so when he was set down on a comfy bed, he slept right away.

"Ah Xing is asleep now." Meng Xu stated as he stared at FnegRui staring at him. Basically, it was almost like they are having a staring contest, none taking their eyes off the other.

"Do you want to sit down and talk?" FengRui questioned, showing his concerns for his mate.

"I think that would be a good idea."

"I want to know about your life for the past years. If you don't want to tell me, it's okay."

"You already know the most of it through the report. Why ask me again?"

"I need to know your thoughts and feelings. I want to know more about you. A stack of papers isn't enough to show me who you really are."

"In that case, I'll start from the beginning."

"Mn. If you can't take it, we can stop."

"Alright."

For the rest of the day, after they ate their meals and fed DuoXing, the pair had a one-to-one talk with each other, sharing all their secrets and things that they liked. By the end of the day, it could be said that they knew each other so well that they could be considered as a married couple for many years.