|64| ~ Happy Never After~

Hey, love bugs.

I'm back for good. I'm so, so so, sorry for my sudden departure and I can all but pray that you guys can find it in your heart to forgive me.

For the first time in history, I had a moment of writer's block that I believe was triggered by my depression. This pandemic has hit me hard and my heartaches, triple stacks over. Needless to say, I managed to fight back. I'm here. I'm alive. I'm standing.

Love is powerful. The force of nature emotion can be your strength or your sorrow. It can take you by storm, like a tornado crushing a land with a vicious twist or love can be your rainstorm, a shower of love.

Love is a force to be reckoned with. The emotion can wreck you, heal you, or both... Love is a powerful force.

Love is powerful.

-Queen of the walk.

**********************************
(Recap)
March 11, 2035
Before The Awakening
Lady Katherines POV.
Embry's mom in media.

"She looks beautiful," I hear multiple voices compliment.

"Such an angelic girl," others voices pitch in, little do they know Bella is anything other than angelic. She's the devil's daughter, literally. I quickly tune the voices out, so I can continue to take in Bella until my sensitive ears lock onto the particular she-wolf voice once again.

"Saved by the bell," she says and my eyes briefly shift in her direction. One of the Wilde wolves who stepped in front of her during the brief altercation is watching her intensely as he shakes his head.

Aurora leans in when she catches me watching them. "The Northern Pack Alpha Maddox Wilde brother, Hunter Wilde and his mate Larentia Lakewater," she whispers.

Now that explains everything. "I've never known that the Northern Pack Alpha had a brother and his mate is stunning," I compliment.

"He has two," smirks Aurora as the two of us continue to watch them from afar.

The she-wolf truly is a beauty. Her hazel eyes are striking, big, and brilliant. They remind me of warm honey blended with a hint of green silk. They are so memorizing. Her tanned skin glows like the morning sun and her abundantly rich waist-length mahogany hair reminds me of the darkest shades of autumn. To say she is beautiful is an understatement. The she-wolf is gorgeous.

"He's a lucky man," I add in a second later.

"A troubled one too," smiles Aurora, while taking a sip of her champagne. "I've been told that his mate is a work of art, but he hasn't seen anything yet, just wait until she bares birth to his youngest daughter."

***********************
Embry's POV.

"What did she mean when she said just wait until she bares birth to his youngest daughter? How did she know that my mom would give birth to another pup? I question Lady Katherine, stopping her in mid-sentence.

"Aunt Katherine," she corrects me, letting me know that she's still in my head.

"My apologies, Aunt Katherine." I correct myself as well with a soft smile.

Aunt Katherine smiles back. "Aurora is the most powerful witch of all time, darling. She knows a lot of predicted events. That's just one of her many gifts."

Hold, on wait! Aurora the powerful witch! Now, why does her name sound so familiar? Aurora the powerful with as in the powerful witch Aurora. Aurora, A.K.A the wicked witch from the western tales. Oh, my Goddess! Aurora...