THE THREATS BEGIN

During lunch Jungkook made his way back to his comfort zone that was the library. To his surprise a blonde boy was already occupying his table, seemingly waiting for someone. Jungkook's lips curled into a small smile when the omega made eye contact with him.

"Jungkook", the boy's deep voice said as he got up from his seat at the sight of the alpha. He watched the raven haired boy step closer until he took the seat in front of them and both of them sat down.

Taehyung ducked down, his voice dropping down to a whisper, "Did you get my note?"

The alpha nodded as he got the nicely folded paper out of his jacket and placed it onto the table. It was still in its original state since Jungkook had tried his best not to crumple the note too much. It was precious to him.

"I'm really sorry Jungkook but I really want to help you", the blonde began, hands nervously wrenching together on top of the table, "I figured that if people see the two of us together, their vision of you will change".

The alpha sighed and dropped his head, "I'm afraid they will just hate me more that way".

"Maybe for the first part but after they get over their initial shock, they should see that you're harmless", Taehyung spoke, eyes connecting with the other's, "Please Jungkook, let us try this. If it doesn't work, okay, fine, then you can go back to this lonesome life you're living".

"Do you really think this will work?" Jungkook wasn't too fond of the idea but felt warm at the thought of Taehyung wanting to genuinely help him. He couldn't just refuse his plan after the omega stayed up all night to think about a plan to help him. The omega stayed up all night at the thought of him. That had to count for something, right?

Taehyung's blonde hair bobbed as he nodded at the other. "It's worth a shot".

And so their plan began.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Both of the males took in a deep breathe before Taehyung looked up at the older, "Think you can handle it?"

They stood side by side in front of the school on the next morning. They only had to go up the stairs and open the big doors to go inside and face the other students.

"It's too late to run now", Jungkook replied as the people passing by were already staring at them. The alpha had started reassuring himself everything was going to be alright ever since he got up that morning. His father had been ecstatic to hear about Taehyung trying to help him and was wondering when he'd ever meet the boy.

"Let's go", Taehyung smiled and he grabbed the boy's wrist, just like he had done the day before, and began dragging him up the steps.

Jungkook stared at the large hand wrapped around his wrist, "You're quite bossy for an omega".

"Got a problem with that?", the blonde looked over his shoulder at the alpha. He had an eyebrow raised as he looked Jungkook in the eye.

The alpha merely scoffed and mumbled, "You're quite sassy as well".

The halls were as crowded as ever and Jungkook felt the ever suffocating feeling of eyes all over him. He watched how Taehyung tensed for a moment before he marched forward, hand still grabbing onto the alpha.

"For the big bad wolf they make you out to be, you're quite shy and anxious", Taehyung said as they made their way to Jungkook's locker. The older still had to ask how the omega even knew the location of his locker.

Jungkook opened the locker and got out his books as Taehyung leant against the locker next to him, "That's because their opinions about me are wrong".

The blonde hummed and his eyes seemingly scanned their surroundings. "They sure are persistent", he spoke with a click of his tongue, "They keep staring as if we're animals from the zoo or something".

"You sure look like you came out of the zoo", Jungkook joked, trying to lighten the air. Taehyung's eyes immediately snapped over to him, jaw hanging slack as he stared at the alpha.

"Did you just make a joke?", he asked, sounding completely shocked.

Jungkook grew uneasy at the stare he was getting from the omega. "Uh- yeah".

Taehyung finally closed his mouth and turned his head back to stare at the other students, "Who knew you were capable of that".

"Excuse me?", the alpha asked as he slammed his locker shut. He wondered if they had to walk to Taehyung's locker as well or if he kept his books at home.

"You look like an emo boy that only makes self-deprecating jokes", the omega informed him and glanced to see Jungkook's surprised expression.

"That's not too far off actually", the raven haired boy hummed before he nudged the omega, "And didn't we already establish that first impressions about me are mostly wrong?"

Taehyung playfully scoffed, "I wasn't wrong though".

They started moving towards their classrooms that happened to be just next to each other. On their way there they tried their hardest to ignore the other students and just focus on each other.

"See you at lunch?", Jungkook asked when he was about to go into his classroom. The bell hadn't rung yet but he wanted to claim a seat in the back so he wouldn't have to feel eyes burn into his back if he sat in the front.

Taehyung nodded, a smile on his face, "Sure, maybe we could eat with my friends. They'll surely like you".

Jungkook's stomach dropped at that, "I don't think that's too good of an idea".

"Why not? I'll explain the situation to them", the omega frowned, not understanding why Jungkook didn't want to sit with his friends.

The bell rung and Jungkook merely threw the omega a small smile without giving him a reply and just walked inside of his class. He wasn't sure if he wanted to tell Taehyung about what kind of assholes his friends were to him.

And to his luck, one of the asshole friends was in his class. Sooyun threw him a filthy glare as he strode into the classroom and took the seat in front of Jungkook. He threw his books onto the table before turning and slamming his hands down onto the alpha's desk.

Jungkook flinched at the sudden sound and looked up into the other's furious eyes. He felt as if the other was trying to challenge him but the alpha didn't feel like starting a fight in his first class of the day so he merely sighed. "What do you want?"

"I want you to stay away from Taehyung", the other alpha spoke, voice seemingly trembling with anger. It didn't really intimidate Jungkook in any way whatsoever.

"I tried to get him away from me but that didn't work", Jungkook casually replied as he got out his books from his bag, "And it's not like I'm thinking about harming him".

This didn't seem to reassure Sooyun too much since he kept radiating obvious anger. Jungkook internally sighed. He should've known this was coming. Should've known people would come to threaten or harass him about Taehyung hanging around him.

"Look, if you have any problems with it, why don't you try and talk to him about it?", the raven haired male spoke once he got tired of Sooyun's protruding stare on his skull.

In that moment the teacher walked in and forced the other to sit down and turn to the front of the class. Jungkook could hear the other alpha huff in anger and knew this wouldn't be the end of it.

Great start of the day.