Ch. 78: Untitled

Kihyun

~a week and half later~

"Captain," a familiar voice shouts from the entrance of the department. I looked up to see Changkyun and Lucas walking in. They walked straight into the Captain's office and didn't come out until twenty minutes or so later. 

The Captain walks out of his office first and then them. "Alright, gather in the meeting room pronto," he shouts. 

"Yes, sir," we all responded. After we all filed into the meeting room, the Captain takes a seat at the head of the table and makes a gesture at Lucas and Changkyun. 

Changkyun puts up a blue print of the Night after Dark Bar onto the screen. "After having canvased the scene for a week and a half now, Lucas and I were able to find some suspicious people going in and out of the building through the back entrance. At first, we thought it was the typical shady stuff that happen in bars. But, we managed to overhear a conversation," he paused.

"In that conversation, we heard them talk about the Silver Roses and about this deal that is going to happen soon. We had thought to go into the bar as a customer to scope out the inside and to find out more, but I figured it would be too dangerous as we weren't fully prepared. Thus, we went to City Hall to get the blueprints for the building and came back to report," Lucas says.

The Captain commends them for finding out this much information and then begins to explain what the next step is going to be. He states that we will have Detective Lee go into the bar as he had worked in cover ops before and have the tactical unit support him from the outside. 

"Then, what do we do now, Captain," Changkyun asks.

"You all may work on the other cases that need to be solved. Once we get further confirmation, we will discuss how to proceed. Until then, no one makes a move. Is that understood," the Captain says as he crosses his arms across his chest. 

"Yes, Sir," we all said at the same time.