Chapter 12

Yuichi's POV

We came back home extremely tired. Our hands full of bags from shopping. 

"Alright Erina. This is where the fun starts. All we have to do is design the decorations and make them." I encouraged the already tired octoling. She smiled at me weakly. 

"R-Right. Should we s-start with t-the paper-chains Yuichi-san?" She said. I smiled at her. 

"Actually You need to rest I think. Come on. Let's rest." I said gesturing towards the large couch. She nodded and slowly walked towards the couch and lay down. I went to my room to grab a blanket to cover her with. When I covered her she grabbed my clothing.

"Sleep with me? Please?" She said her eyes almost closed. I sighed. I then lay beside her my head on one of my arms. She started to nudge into me so I cuddled her with my other arm. 

Half an Hour later. 

I heard a doorbell so I opened my eyes slowly and turned around ready to stand when I saw Yuki staring at me and Erina. I looked at her then Erina, then back at her. 

"It's not what it looks like." I tried to say.

"Not what it looks like my god! Then how do you explain sleeping with her?!" She yelled at me. I laughed nervously. 

"Sorry Yuki." I said standing up. But how are you going?" I asked her dusting myself off.

"Hahh!? Me?! You need to get a move on! You have one of the most important things! I can't believe I gave you the privilege to do this Anymore!" She yelled. I sighed

"Can you look after Erina while she sleeps? I need to start." I said and walked towards my room with bags in my hands. Yuki watched at me go and went to the kitchen. I closed my door and got the pieces of papers out ready to start with the chains. 

"Yuichi-san?" I heard. I turned around to see Erina peeking out from behind the door. 

"What's wrong Erina?" I asked. "Go back to sleep. You're tired right?" 

"I got cold without you." She mumbled. I blushed a bit and turned around so that she couldn't see it.

"Yuichi-san?" She said. 

"Sorry Erina. But I need to work on this. You grab these and start the next one please." I said thrusting out a bag of papers. She looked at me sadly but nodded. I kinda felt bad but I don't think I can face her right now. Sorry Erina.