Finale

After a week.
Everything changes.
I went out of the sealed house but I feel more suffocated in the outside.

It's getting late.
I want to go home earlier but Stephen's problem prevented me.
I am actually pretending as his girlfriend from a week now. Going to his school to talk and eat with him. Taking him to mall after school. We both feel exhausted.
But seriously, how is that girl not giving up yet?
If it was me....
If it was me, I will let Stephen go and choose to let him be happy without me.

"Dad, Sorry I am late."

I smile but it froze when I see three familiar and somehow unfamiliar men in the table.

Why are the male gods here?

After I kiss dad I went and sit down on the last seat.

I am curious but it is not like we are still friends.

I see King smiling at me but instead of returning the smile I chose to look down and pretend I didn't see it.

"Kara,"

I look at Marga who called me.
I have been looking down all the time and spacing out.

I wonder why she called me.

"Hmm?"

Marga pushes a cup to me.
When I look at it, it is a cup of fresh strawberry.

"For me?"

Marga frowns.
"If not for you then why am I putting it in front of you?" She said irritated.

"Not laced with laxative, aprodisiac or poison?"

"Am I that horrible?" She said with eyes wide open.

"Nah. At most it'll be laxative." I smile and bring the fruit to my mouth.
"Yum~"

"Kara, how is your boyfriend?" Tania smirks obviously speaking loudly.

I bitterly smile.
What are you trying to prove?
I don't have the three male gods favor. Who ever I gone with, they would not care at all.
They wouldn't care....cause I am no longer special.
Or is that what Tania wabts me to see and feel? That I am not important now?

"He is fine." I said not saying anything more.

"What? What Boyfriend?" Felix said.

I almost flinch.
I miss it.
Somehow my heart stirred.
We often not see each other even when we are close but I never miss their voice as I do now. I tried ignoring the pain stabbing in my heart and eat without raising my head.
Ignore it.

"You may not know Sir Felix but Kara here is seeing a guy. And she is a devoted girlfriend." Tania said gloating in unknown reason.

"We should just enjoy the meal." Anastasia try saying it to lessen the heavy air.

Not only Felix.
The other girls are not looking down like Kara and they are met with a scary and heavy atmosphere with the three male gods in front of them.
Even Gabriel is looking sour.

"Why don't you invite him here so Dad will meet your boyfriend?" Tania glares at Anastasia and continue talking to Kara.

Kara looks at Tania.
"What?"

"I just want to meet this guy you are so crazy about. Is that wrong? Are you not proud of him?" Tania asks blaming her.

Irritated Kara sigh.

"Why are you interested with my boyfriend? I won't let you steal him from me." Kara said jokingly inside but serious outside.

Bam!