Chapter 20: I'm Burnin' Up

A/N: I've found someone who I'm picturing as Gloss Kaiser Schlund. Yes. Yes. Yes. This hunk is perfect!

*drools*

On the side bar: Sven Csongar as Gloss Kaiser Schlund.

*dies*

**********

Chapter 20

Noah Gerald Sky

I'm Burnin' Up

It was so awkward to be around with Beau, Derek, Shane, Kaila, and Gloss. Even they were goofing around, the tension was very thick. Gloss remained quiet throughout the date. It was like he was in a deep thought, thinking things and stuffs. He kept frowning. Beau made attempts to lighten his mood, but it didn't work. Beau kept touching him, and I wanted nothing but to punch him until his bones break, until he couldn't move. Beau gets to touch Gloss and I'm not. What the actual fuck kind of rule is that?

The jocks and I are sitting on the lawn, under the big tree. It blocks the sun. The cold breeze and the warmth of the place are soothing and relaxing. We just lay there, staring into the far distance. My eyes travel to Collins and Kevin. They are still together. Nobody knows about their secret. Just me, Gloss, Kaila, and Ashton. Sometimes, Kevin and Gloss are hang out. Just the two of them. And it pisses Collins off. He'd rant about him being jealous of Gloss and how attractive he is. Kevin would just roll his eyes and comment about him being a total drama king. Of course it would piss Collins off more. Then they would not talk for a minute, but then Collins can't take a silence so he'd talk to Kevin and say sorry and they'd be happy again. We all snap out of our calm trance when Chelsie decides to break the bro moment of us.

She cheers and sings and dances. Some of the guys laugh, some just ignore her. Especially Mike. His eyes are still shut, lips slighty parted. Kevin and Collins just scoff at her. Chelsie ignores them. We all stand up and head inside the school, Chelsie encircling her arm around mine, entertwining our hands. Nero makes a smooch face and puts a sound and we all laugh. Sam's the loudest.

When we reach the senior's hallway, Gloss, Kaila, and Ashton are walking through. They are talking, Gloss' hands keep flying everywhere as he tries to explain something. Ashton laughs at him. When we're near to each other, Chelsie scoffs loudly. Kaila's head snaps at her and arches an eyebrow, as if daring her to push her more. Of course, Chelsie getting the hint, scoffs loudly than before and rolls her eyes. Chelsie mutters about Kaila being a total bitch and Kaila hears it, her expression grows hard. The jocks start to feel uneasy, looking back and forth between Chelsie and Kaila.

"Skank," Chelsie chortles, grinning evilly at Kaila.

"Slut," Kaila counters, flipping her long brown hair on Chelsie's face. Chelsie takes a step backward and gives Kaila a death glare.

"I'm the Queen of this school," Chelsie states and I resist the urge to roll my eyes at her. I want to snap at her, to say that she's not the Queen. But if I do that, the jocks would ask me questions regarding my action, and Chelsie too. So I remain silent. Kaila scoffs.

"Bitch please, I'm the Goddess." Kaila says mockingly as she holds her chin high, looking down at Chelsie.

Gloss and Ashton snigger at that. The jocks too. Chelsie's face fills with red from anger and embarrassment. She stomps her foot and walks away from us, cursing loudly at Kaila. Kaila gives her a smug smile. Ashton laughs louder. Derek and Beau decide to show up beside Gloss. Derek puts his arm around Ashton's neck and gives him a sly grin. Beau smirks at Gloss and I want nothing but to beat the shit out of Beau.