Vol 1 chapter 2: Otome game

Edited by Ara_shii thank you for hard work senpai :D

Secret Midnight: Can you be my Cinderella is a really popular otome game in Japan that sold 1 million copies all around the world.

Not only that, it even had light novels and manga produced for it. Those sold for 1.5 million copies, breaking the record of the famous anime shows and manga.

The game literally even has an anime, too. And...I was the die-hard fan of that game. The game and storyline were so good!!!

There are 4 total love interests, like you, always seen before. A crown prince, a knight, a magician, and the second prince.

Those 4 guys are the most powerful figures in the empire. And our heroine is...Lisa Neil. The daughter of Marquis Neil and the most loveable person in the whole empire.

Well, she does have a unique personality aside from being kind and cute. She got this sassy side to her. That personality was the reason why the heroine grabbed love interest's attention...even the villain.

You can't pick a route. You can't choose whoever you like. Depending on your choices, you will end up with a random love interest in the end.

The person I got is the magician and he is so charming >•<!!! Kya!!! I can't ever forget his smile!!!

I continued to get different love interests until I reached the last boss, the villain.

Thanatos Felix Leopold, the last boss, and the villain. Once you unlock all of the routes of the other love interests, you'll be able to play this guy's route.

Even though he is the villain, Thanatos's route was really fun and challenging. Haha, I really enjoyed playing his route and had fun with a yandere like him ^^

Have fun enjoying to see the villainess die by the hands of Thanatos. His route was really tricky and hard.

If you are unable to choose the correct choice, your ending would be either be one: facing the door of death or two: die...Two choices that you have to pick. Once you chose one, there's no turning back.

The villainess, on the other hand, will be end up with one of the love interests when it's your first time to play the game. After you either lose or win in Thanatos's route, you will be able to unlock all of the love interests and choose them freely with new choices and new endings.

I was able to play it during my winter break for a few months after graduated from high school.

But the problem is, I am Coraline Georgiana, the damn villainess of the game!!! Gahh!!!!!

I'll die by the hand of one of the love interests and brutally murdered by the villain who also had the same definition of a villain as me!!! So why?!!

Why can't I become Lisa?! Why can't I become the heroine that everyone loves?! That everyone adored!!!!

WHY?!!!!!!

My tear burst out like an endless waterfall when the maids and the butler came in. They freaked out.

"Milady!!! Don't cry!!!"

"Please don't be sad, young lady!!"

"What is going on?"

A deep male voice boom up inside the room silent the maids except for my crying.