46 LOVE'S IN AIR

NURSE YU PAUL came next morning to check on the babies. And found them playing, and smiling. BO and SEAN slept, soundly on bed. Miraculously, the kids were glowing. He went near by.

"I had been to almost all the deliveries, handled by jie. And felt like all babies are angels descended from heaven. But you three are special. Always felt like you are real angels, from heaven. Love you three."

He took out a pendent from his neck.

"Jie says this has been in my neck, since birth

"Jie says this has been in my neck, since birth. Given by my godmother for protection. Today, I give it you. May lord always protect you from all evils. Amen"

He kissed the pendent and hung it to the crib. Then he went away.

Yanli, who was present all the time but invisible to wen ning's eyes, reappeared. She couldn't believe her eyes. Such innocent, good soul still existed in this world. He wasn't afraid, or curious or mean, to the children. On the contrary, he blessed them with his own protection pendent. Yanli smiled. She lost her heart to him.

Since then whenever wen ning came, yanli would witness his innocent, caring, pure and loving self. And gradually, her appreciation and positive attitude towards him turned into love. Even the kids love him. They would coo and smile happily whenever he interacted with them.

Dr. Wen qing also came to check on the babies and sean every now and then. But she was more professional and strict.

Problem started when she vaccinated the babies. They screamed as she inserted the needle in them. Sean was at the verge of crying, yibo was frowning, yanli and wen ning had a sad expression but one person was furious and on the verge of attacking. Archangel Jiang Cheng.

"A cheng, relax, she is doing it for their own good. In this human world, those things are necessary for babies."

"They are not just some common human child, they are star angels, they don't need those things."

"Now, she is unaware of that. Isn't she brother?"

Jiang cheng didn't like it a bit but he complied anyway and calmed himself. And to make matters worse, everytime wen qing smiled, his body reacted in weird ways.

"Is this how our body reacts, when there is some danger for our star angels? Why does my body reacts weird when, she is around?"

Jiang cheng frowned. But the more he tried to avoid wen qing, the more his curiosity increase. He followed her, everywhere. And gradually, her sassy nature, smartness, intelligence and helping self, made him fall in love with her.

Finally, sean got discharged from hospital.

After knowing the truth about yanli and cheng, wei ying started introducing them as his distant cousins, so that they need not remain invisible all the time.