Chapter 130

IMA 2020 PRESIDENT CANDIDATE😏😉
***
Cassie Smith
November 1st, 10:30pm
The flight back to L.A. felt longer then when we were on our way to Tahiti. But I slept like a baby through the whole thing. So did Saint and Kai. We were all tired from the night before. Partying on the beach after the ceremony all night had us slumped.

I yawned, looking over at Saint who'd still been asleep. We were almost home and he was still knocked. Kairi laid against his chest peacefully making little snores and whimpers as she slept.

I had to take a picture.

Taking out my phone, I opened up Instagram snapping a picture of the both of them. Then I captioned it "daddy's girl🥺."

And I honestly didn't blame him for sleeping this long. Shit, we was only dropping Kairi off at the house so she can chill with her grandma and God mama for a few days. Me and Saint had a 16 hour flight to Dubai.

I was beyond excited for our honeymoon. Dubai had been my dream vacation for so long. I never thought I'd actually make it there but now it was becoming a reality. I already knew Saint had some romantic shit planned for us out there already and I honestly couldn't wait til tomorrow morning. Thats when we were flying out.

Pulling up to the house, I tapped on Saints shoulder.

"Babe we're here." I spoke softly.

"Hmm?" He mumbled looking over at me. Then he broke into a smile, looking down at Kairi still asleep on his chest.

"What?" I smiled back.

"Nothing." He chuckled in his sleepy voice. "Its just crazy you ma wife. Like you mine forever."

I couldn't help but blush. I honestly couldn't believe I was his wife either. Like me? Married? Crazy.

Tipping the limo driver, Saint and I stepped out of the car with Kai. He handed me to her and I waited for him to get our suitcases out of the trunk. Once he did, I walked beside him as he rolled both of them to the front door of the house. Then he put his keys in the door, swinging it open.

It was so quiet. So peaceful. So clean. I loved when it was like this. Kicked Saints family to the curb and didn't hear from them since.

My mom, her crew, Mrs. Berry, and her crew pulled up in our yard. We were all so tired. I was probably going to go to bed. We had a long flight tomorrow morning anyways.

Saint and I walked in first then everyone else did.

"Mr. and Mrs. Smith y'all had me turnt the fuck UP last night!" Mrs. Berry laughed.

"Yeah Miss. You was gettin down like a muh last night." Saint laughed, putting our bags to the side.

"Mommy you was doing A LOT. I ain't never seen you act like that." Her daughter added.

"Well I'm not the 'old' lady y'all think I am. Underneath allat, I could get down like any of the young folks." She boasted.

"Okay Mrs. Berry don't break ya hip tryna keep up with us." Saint joked.

"Saint!" she cackled, hitting him in the arm.

He laughed with her then she spoke again.

"Tomorrow I'm taking my kids back home. Y'all gone make sure your packed up." She sighed, pointing a finger at her kids as if they were still young.

I chuckled at her gesture watching the four of them enter the hallway to go up the stairs.

"That was great Cassie and Saint. Thank you for inviting us." My mom smiled.