Chapter 2: Maybe he's a psycho

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated" -Maya Angelou

Chapter 2: Maybe he's a psycho

Taehyung went to his class everyone eyed him, he was panting heavily while stopping in front of his class.

Suddenly, he caught their attention, he felt anxious by their stares.

He wants to run away from them feeling too scared of getting judged but he doesn't know that they were staring because of his ethereal beauty.

He entered his room, gulping, and saw the teacher also looking at him.

"Are you the transferee?" Their professor asked, voice kinda stern, and dominant.

"Y-yes." Taehyung replied biting his bottom lip and hanging his head low.

"Okay, Introduce yourself." The professor ordered.

"I-I'm K-Kim T-taehyung, please take care of me." Taehyung introduced and bowed his head.

"Okay Taehyung, Take a seat, you can find any seat here." Their professor said when he was done introducing himself. 

Taehyung found 2 vacant chairs, he walked inside, still can feel their stares at him. He sits on the vacant chair, he took out his notes and pen.

He listened to their professor, while the teacher was lecturing someone slammed the door and everyone's attention went to him.

Taehyung flinched a little, looking at the door. He narrowed his eyes as he saw the familiar face.

'What an unlucky day.' Taehyung sighed, shaking his head.

"Shush, be careful of your words, he might hear you and kill you." His seatmate from the left side said.

Taehyung looked at her confusedly yet interested.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung inquired curiously.

"That guy is Jeon Jungkook, everyone scared him, he really didn't speak to everyone. He was silent but his status was intimidating." His seatmate replied in a hushed tone hoping Jungkook wouldn't hear her.

Taehyung gawked at Jungkook who looks so bored.

"And I'm not everyone." Taehyung whispered under his breath.

"Jeon, Please learn to respect who's older than you." The professor scolded the black-haired boy.

"Do I care?" Jungkook replied sarcastically yet with a hint of coldness.

Their classmates laughed at his reply while the professor sighed in defeat.

"Just take a seat." The professor mumbled sighing.

He wandered his eyes and drop them on a beautiful boy who he met earlier.

He smirked, winking at the beautiful guy and walking beside him.

"Taehyung, Am I right?" Jungkook inquired coldly which sent a shiver down Taehyung's spine since he was kinda good earlier.

"Y-yes." Taehyung replied eyes focused on his notes.

Jungkook sat beside him and saw a lot of students' eyes were on them.

"What are you looking at, huh? I know he's beautiful but doesn't even dare to look at him or else I'll grab your eyes out!" Jungkook yelled slamming the table, scaring the beauty beside him.

"Okay, class attention on me." Their professor announced.

They back their attentions to the teacher but Jungkook's eyes were on Taehyung. He was still scanning him like he trying to remember every feature of Taehyung and Taehyung felt uncomfortable, he can feel Jungkook's eyes were on him.

"W-why?" Taehyung asked kind of annoyed with his stare.

"What do you mean why?" Jungkook retorted teasingly.

"Why are you looking at me? It's creepy." Taehyung uttered.

"Is it a crime to look at beauty right in front of me?" Jungkook replied dumbly.

Taehyung stared at him with a sad emotion on his face.

"No, I'm not." Taehyung sighed and looked down at his work.

"What do you mean your not?" Jungkook asked leaning his chin on his palm.

"I'm saying the truth, I'm not beautiful." Taehyung clarified him.

His voice was cracked and nervous. Jungkook got confused by his words, he saw him fidgeting his fingers and shaking like he doesn't use getting compliments.

"Haha, you funny guy." Jungkook sarcastically giggled.

Taehyung looked at him once again kinda annoyed because this guy was literally laughing at him.

"I'm not lying." Taehyung grumbled. 

'What a good liar' Jungkook thoughts when he stops laughing.

"And I'm not also lying." Jungkook said genuinely

"Stop saying I'm beautiful because I'm not." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Yeah and I'm a potato, do you want me to buy you a mirror so you can see how beautiful you are? I don't want to buy a lot, your beauty might blind me." Jungkook flirtily winked at him.

'She said he didn't speak? Why he's annoying me?' Taehyung thought and pouted.

"And yeah, you also didn't know me, once I said you're beautiful, you are. I don't lie in beauty like you." Jungkook stated, tapping his chin.

He flinched when Jungkook grabbed his chin, pulling him closer.

"One more lie or I'll cut your tongue, understood?" Jungkook said with that damn cold voice again.

"Wuh-what's wrong with you?" Taehyung asked pushing him away.

"Nothing, just don't like liars." Jungkook replied.

"Bu--"

"Don't speak or I'll kiss you." Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung simply moves away, feeling heat rushing up to his cheeks.

'He's a psycho.' Taehyung thought.

"Taehyung and Mr. Jeon, stop flirting or else detention." The professor glared at them.

"And if we go to the detention, I won't flirt at him, instead of fucking him." Jungkook grinned innocently.

"We're in school, Mr. Jeon, not on your property." The professor shot back.

"I'm the owner of this, shut your mouth, you're annoying." Jungkook growled enough to scare them.

"Fine, do whatever you want." The professor soughed.

Jungkook just sighs and looked back at the board with bored eyes. He glanced at the beauty and winked once again which made Taehyung embarrassed.

Taehyung looked back at their professor with Jungkook smirking at him. He was scanning him once again.

"Can you just quit looking at me?" Taehyung grumbled in annoyance.

"I can't, I felt like you'll leave if I didn't look at you." Jungkook whined like a baby.

"You're creepy." Taehyung groaned.

"And you're beautiful, fuck you and your face, you're my new possession, geez." Jungkook huffed.

Taehyung simply sighed in defeat and rolled his eyes. He let the stranger boy look at him.

Jungkook snickered, he loves the irritates of the boy but he wasn't lying when he said that he felt that the beauty might leave if he didn't focus on him.

Yet, he is still confused about what beauty means, he isn't beautiful even though he looked so perfect and unique by his physical looks.