Chapter 7: Know

“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” – Natalie Cole

Chapter 7: Know

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the park to have a picnic. They bought a small blanket so they can sit comfortably on the grassy ground while Taehyung was licking his ice cream.

"So, you really won't tell me about your father?" Jungkook asked.

"You don't need to know about him. He's just nothing." Taehyung uttered.

"He's hurting you, why are you still hiding it?" Jungkook inquired side glancing at him.

"You don't know anything." Taehyung mumbled still looking out of nowhere.

"What if I tell you I know everything I need to know?" Jungkook suddenly asked enough to get Taehyung's attention.

"What?" Taehyung responded looking at him.

Jungkook tucked his hair behind his ear to have a better look at him.

"Like, gambling, drug, and alcohol addiction, and the worst is rape." Jungkook said straight to Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung gulped, he can't believe how Jungkook knew about that.

"Huh-how? How did you know?" Taehyung asked unbelievably.

"I told you, didn't I? That you have to trust me, I can help you." Jungkook uttered.

"How could I trust you if I don't even know you?" Taehyung inquired biting his bottom lip.

"It would take a lot of time to know but the only thing I can tell you is that I won't hurt you." Jungkook stated.

Taehyung looked away and hugged his knees.

"You don't know dad so well, even though he did a lot of crime, he is still free and can't get rotten in jail because he had a lot of friends that got a higher rank to hide his real identity." Taehyung explained.

"Do you want me to show you an example to make you trust me? I'm not scared of whatever your father can do. Do you think you can stay with him any longer and make you his cum dumper?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course not, it's just, that I'm scared. I'm scared that he might hurt me and kill me with his own hands. He hurt people just because of me." Taehyung sobbed.

Jungkook cupped his cheeks and wiped off his tears.

"I'm not scared of him, Taehyung, that's what I want you to understand. So please, let me save you from him, can I?" Jungkook inquired genuinely.

Taehyung can't respond, he was just biting his bottom lip.

"Fine, let's make a deal, if you don't want me to help you, then you can back away but if you didn't back away, that means, you let me help, okay?" Jungkook made the deal.

"Wuh-what are you going to d---"

Before Taehyung can even finish his sentence, Jungkook already kissed his lips. Taehyung was still processing what was happening.

"You didn't back away, that means, I have your consent." Jungkook chuckled.

"That's unexpected... Duh-don't blame me if something happened to you, you're the one who made this deal." Taehyung mumbled cutely glaring at him.

"Okay, I understand." Jungkook chuckled and pecked the tip of his nose.

-----

The beautiful boy was already sleeping on Jungkook's bed, well he fell asleep because of their so-called date and Jungkook decided not to bring Taehyung back into that house.

"That boy you got interested with?" Namjoon asked while they were in their mini bar area.

"Hm" Jungkook simply hummed in response.

"Are you interested in him because of his beauty and his your type or because of his father?" Hoseok asked sitting beside him on his left side.

"Both?" Jungkook snickered.

"You're unbelievable." Jimin taunted sitting on his right side.

"He's indeed my type but I also want to get his fucker father and kill that bastard." Jungkook stated.

"So, are you genuine or you're just using him?" Seokjin asked who was serving their drinks.

Jungkook simply shrugged off his shoulder and his phone has rung.

"The bastard was calling." Jungkook smirked showing his phone while the unknown number was calling him.

"Answer it, I wanna know what he wants to say." Yoongi grinned.

Jungkook set his phone on speaker and answer the call.

"Who's this?" Jungkook asked as if he doesn't know who it was.

"It's Kim Hosung, we just met earlier, do you remember?"

"No, who are you? Don't waste my time." Jungkook retorted.

"I'm Kim Taehyung's father, I guess you know that whore's name."

"I see, how did you get my number?" Jungkook inquired.

"Don't ask about that, Jeon, I actually want to talk to you about something else instead if you don't want your precious time to be wasted."

"Talking with you is already a waste of my precious time." Jungkook retorted.

"Don't worry, I know you will like what I'm going to say to you."

"What do you need? Tell it fast." Jungkook uttered.

"Well, My son, no, my whore son isn't home yet. I believe hes still with you because you're the last person he's been with. It's not like I mind but that whore isn't free."

"So? What are you trying to say? Go straight to the point if you don't want me to end this call." Jungkook warned him.

"It would be better if we meet in person so we could talk about this properly."

"What if I don't want to?" Jungkook smirked.

"Just give me some of your time, Jeon, I know you won't regret meeting with me in person."

"Is it worthy to lose my time with you?" Jungkook grinned.

"I will make sure this is worthy enough, and besides, I also don't like wasting my time as well."

"Okay then, let's meet. But I will just give you 30 minutes so if you lose it, I won't give you another chance. I don't like waiting and talking with bullshits topic."

"I understand, Jeon, and I would like to apologize for not recognizing you earlier, I was drunk that time and I didn't mean to say those words, so please, don't take them seriously. And a---"

Before he can even finish his sentence, Jungkook already ended the call.