°12°

Just like he promised, Mark came back to school the next week. He told Donghyuck his shoulder would hurt a bit, but he was able to move it again.

"I'm glad that finally werewolves and wizards are friends, but you can talk after the class." Taeyeon interrupted their conversation and she smiled at them. "Okay?"

"Yes miss." Mark replied and the teacher walked back in front of the class.

Renjun chuckled from his place and smirked at them. Mark hissed at him and the vampire showed his teeth and glared back.

"Boys!" The voice of the teacher filled the class and the wizard wanted to laugh. "Do you want another detention?"

Of course no one did. They were still recovering from that night, all of them, especially Donghyuck whose hand would be always in pain.

"As I was saying..." Taeyeon continued and ignored the two, but Donghyuck knew that the teacher hoped they'll stop arguing since she didn't want to give them another detention.

When the class was over, Donghyuck took his things and left the classroom along with Mark. Jaemin and Jeno ran after them and the four of them walked in the hallway together.

The wizard knew students of all species were staring at them. Was it really that weird to become friends with two werewolves? Then it hit him, he thought the same as well before the detention and before that night he played with a voodoo doll.

Maybe it was fated and he didn't regret it at all. He was actually glad he got to know those two werewolves.

"Watch where you're going little pup." A deep voice spoke when Mark bumped into a tall werewolf.

"Why don't you watch? You're the tall one right?"

The four stopped. Mark glared at the tall male who smirked and rolled his eyes. His friend chuckled and took Mark by the collar.

"Doyoung stop." Jeno pushed him away and hissed. "We should get along, not fight with each other."

"Are you the second in command Jeno?" The tall werewolf pushed him from his way and walked closer to Mark whose claws came out while his eyes became golden. "He fell in the pool, he's cursed so he should be exiled from our pack."

"I'm cursed too." Jeno hissed and got pushed by the werewolf called Doyoung who made him fall.

The tall werewolf laughed.

"Yeah, but you didn't fall in the water."

"Lucas!"

A voice shouted on the hallway and got their attention. Donghyuck looked in his left and saw another werewolf coming their way. He was tall and he looked mad as hell. He saw Mark's smirk when the tall werewolf stopped next to them. 

"What's this?" 

"Nothing." Lucas, the giant werewolf, mumbled. His claws disappeared as well as his fangs. 

"And who are they?" 

"Oh!" Jeno exclaimed after he stood up and wrapped his arm around Jaemin's shoulders. "These are the two wizards we became friends with." 

Donghyuck suddenly felt small as the tall werewolf stared at him with deep interest as if he will soon be his meal or something. 

"Let's go, I need to talk to you, especially with you Mark." 

Jeno pouted but nodded and waved at the two wizards. Mark, well he didn't even look back once and he followed the tall werewolf and Lucas who hissed at him once more.