twenty five

7 days ago...

Day has passed and here I am still on my room always. I missed school, hyungs and gguk but still I don't want to see and talk to them... I don't know I still can't forget that they lied to me...

About Gguk, he's still the same. He's still always giving me a bouquet of flowers to mom, he's always here in my house every night and sometimes he's singing some songs for me.... he's always talking to me behind the door, even though I'm not talking to him, I'm not saying atleast a one word to him but still... he's always talking to me, although he's still didn't tell me his reasons, I don't know why but I think he wants to tell me that when we talk... he's always telling me how much he missed me... how much he adore and he love me and It's hurts... It's fucking hurts... It's hurt because I keep pushing him away but he's always coming back to me... It's hurts to hear him talking to me behind the door with his crack broken voice... It's hurts.. I know he's hurt and always crying because of me and same to me.. I'll always crying because of him... He really meant the words that he said to me.. that no distance will pull him apart from his feelings for me....

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I sniff and wipe my tears and I look at his posters and the bouquet of flowers on the top of my closet.

*TOK TOK*

I startled and I look at the door, sniffing.

"Baby... It's me.. it's mom.."

I wipe my tears and I sigh and walk on the door and I unlock it then I see my mom smiling sweetly at me. She enter at my room and I locked the door then we sit at my bed.

"W-What is it mom?"

"Son...."

I just raised my eyebrows and I smiled slightly. She sigh and she took my hands and she caress it.

"Baby, why can't you just talk to him hmm?"

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

"M-Mom I-

"I know baby, I know... I know you're still not ready but son... please give your heart a chance and him... I know son that's it's complicated but Jungkook do really love you.."

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I just blink at my mom and I felt my tears building in the corner of my eyes. My heart is aching as always. She cup my cheeks and she caress it. I bite my lips and she just smiled sweetly at me.

"He really loves you son... Everytime he's here in our house he's always talking about you to me... he's always saying sorry to me and to you.. he's always want me to forgive him because he said he hurt you but you know what I said?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and mom just caress my cheeks and smiled.

"I said that I already forgive him from the start... because I know son that it's not his fault... It's not his fault that he pretend as Gguk... Even though he didn't say his reason but still, I understand him son... And I know you too... right?"

I pout and slowly nod then suddenly my tears fall. Why my mom is so kind and understanding... She smiled and she wipe my tears and she pulled me to hug. I buried my head to his shoulder and cry silently.

"Son.... he loves you so much... he really love you taehyung... As your mom, it's hurts to see you and him like this... you two don't deserved this son.. so I hope please do a right decision for the both of you..."