CHAPTER 32 - A FOREVER WITH YOU

Hello guysssss

Back with an update!!

Its about 7k words and had to totally stand out on its own!!

Will let you all dive in without further delay!!

...............................

CHAPTER 32 – A FOREVER WITH YOU

Five Hours Later - Midnight

ARNAV'S POV

Ok.Then.

So I am really panicking now, still outside this Operation Theatre and Its Recovery Area because they still haven't wheeled Khushi out of the post recovery yet.

Ok.

Panic is an understatement.

I feel like I can't breathe, like my breathe has been hitched or clutched into grips of fear again.

I am walking and stressing Non Stop outside this OT since the last hour.

So They were supposed to shift Khushi to the ward, one hour back.

However one hour back, the nurse came out and told us that Khushi was in post recovery, but was now experiencing severe chills and nausea- which to some can be a side affect of the recovering from the general anaesthesia, and because her blood pressure was fluctuating because of the same, they were just going to keep her in the post recovery – until she was stable.

And ever since I had heard that chilling piece of information, my insides had freezed with fear.

And I was desperate to see Khushi.

But they wont let me.

No one would let us in.

It was against the rules to allow anyone in the post recovery area since it was within the parameters of the OT's.

Aadi has been quite worried too, and now we both are pacing across from each other,and right then his phone rings, and its Ahana, who has been very worried too, as she asks about Khushi's well being.

I hear Aadi tell her about the situation and how Khushi was still in post recovery.

He speaks to her for a couple of minutes and I assume that shes asking him to be calm and patient because I do feel him relax a little and he hangs up minutes later and he walks up to me and he places a hand on my shoulder as he says – " so that was ahana, she told me that this absolutely normal, I mean to experience these chills and stuff and fluctutaions after recovering from GA for the first time, she knows because in her C section with Tisha, she had taken the GA, so she was just telling me that they will just keep khushi in there for some more time, but there is absolutely nothing to worry...so Arnav..just relax...relax..."

I take a deep breathe as I rub my hands over my face helplessly and I ask – " and the kids are the ok?? Myra and atharv??"

Aadi nods – " oh yes, they are ok Arnav..dont worry..like I told you..they don't know, and I know Khushi will tell them the truth though once she sees them all hail and hearty back at home..by just twisiting around the incident to their level though..."

I nodded as I looked at him – " she is very particular about being clear to them about everything..right??"

Aadi nods – " always..and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she grew up in the orphanage until 4, she knows from her experience in life since a very young age that this world isn't all rosy and merry, and even though she is fiercely protective over her children, she does not want to create a false bubble imagery of the factualities of Life in their head, she says its better they are made aware about the facts as and when they happen so that they aren't shocked by the reailty, she ofcourse adjusts it all by twisting it to their level ofcourse, so that it isn't gory to their inncocent minds, but she will tell them...like for example with my masi..as in maas sister, she used to be in Dehradun too, and we were all there, and the kids were close to her too, they were only 3, and she passed out of a heart attack suddenly one night,and the next couple of days the kids come and ask her innocently wheres their masi dadi, and she tells them that – god loved her so much and was missing her , and so now shes become a star and is twinkling right next to the moon, where the gods have their heavenly home..",and he pauses as he says with a smile – " and two days later, I see myra and atharv on the terrace of our home, looking at the stars and deciding which one could be their favourite masi dadi..so yeah..."