Just a POV of Melissa

After I got into my home after that messy situation with Aron and Liam so i was really traumatized but i got out from it so when i reached home i lay on the bed and started thinking about my CEO and about the whole thing......and as i came home alone by calling a cab my phone blew up with my besties dms , tests and calls....
I took it the phone and called her and explained her everything and what happened she was really angry and concern she wanted to come but i told her not to cause it was very late.
But she gave me a goood news that guy she meet in the bar is now her boyfriend and idk much about it she told me she'll tell tommorow and she said its love at first sight ....i was like okay its fine untill your happy with him and he is too.
And we hung up.
I changed my clothes and took a shower and wore my hoodie and shorts and threw myself on my bed and i had so many mixed thoughts about him i coudn't get Liam off from my head....its not like i have fallen for him its like i felt something which i never felt like warm and safe arround him....thinking about all this i didn't knew i was fallen asleep i woke up 7:30 am in the next morning and after i woke up i wore my formal wear which includes a white formal cum stylish full sleeve top and my tight new blue denim high waisted jeans and my black classic high heels it was quite expensive one....and i put my one and only channel's perfumeeeeee which i bought on sale .
After than i did my breakfast and went to my office and i took a cab so that i can go there fast i dont wannna be late in there but i was still nervous cause i was going to face him today and i am going to be his personal assisstant ...like i am freakin out by this thought he himself is going to be a huge ass distraction for me .
I reached my office and i went to Mr. Jones manager he told me that i will have my own cabin and Mr. Jones wanted to see me , and he have something important to say to me i was like woah..thats wierd and interesting....so i was told that he's cabin is on the 15th floor so i took the lift and went there when i reached his cabin i knocked on the door .
"May I come in Sir, you wanted to see me"i said.
He just nodded his head and just the moment i entered a wave of his expensive cologne hit me in my nose .
I kinda had goosebumps. He looked straight into my eyes and stood up he looked damn fine in his suit but i rubbed off all these thoughts and looked into his eyes...and damn again i lost in it...those same mysterious eyes deep and calming but at the same time lustfull , passionate and deep . I was staring at him like a fool for a minute and i didnt understood that.
"Miss. Melissa are you okay?" He said in his deep and sexy tone.
"No-no i am fine Sir," i said feeling like a idiotic dumbass and stupid.
"Umm...okay then pls take a seat i need to tell you something really important....so, the day after tommorow i have a business meeting in The Bahamas and as you are my personal assisstant i want you to go with me there because in that way i will see your business techniques and skills it will be a 1 week business trip and don't take stress of booking a flight we will go in our private jet...so be ready at the time i tell you , and pack some clothes of your choice and the things you need to take and i have booked two rooms in there and you'll have your own one okay....and yeah thats it..."he said with no emotion.
I was just listening to him, silently i coyldn't belive his words properly cause he is planing me to go with him to the Bahamas to test my skills and techniques like omg thats a freakin out thing and on his private jet like is he kidding a freakin private jet....
"Do you have any other enquiry about this or something to ask? And yeah the time and place i will send a text to you tommorow..okay..."he again said and sat down on the chair.
"N--no, Sir, i don't have any questions regarding this.
I said with nervousness .
"Okay so now you may leave and do your office work and if you need any help ask or call my manager, Peter."he said while turning his chair towards the other side.
"Oh--okay.....Thank you Sir,"i said this and i left the room closing the door slowly.
I went to my cabin and saw inside of it, the cabin was really big and furnished nicely.
So, I had a computer in the room on my desk i sat infront of it.
Some moments later , the Manager Mr.Peter came , he was very gentle and nice with me , he made me understand the work and how to do and what to do.
I got my first work, so , i started doing it in the computer...after some moments i was soo in deep of the work that i didn't had the sense of the time, i wanted the work to be done by today only so i did a bit of late work....it turned out too late it was 10:30 pm...at that time . I finished my work, i was really happy that i finished my work in one day. I was about to get up from my chair i heard a knock on the door.
And it was Mr. Liam , he came in and asked me that why i was still here and my office time is over now....blah blah...and then when i said to him that i finished my work completely.
"Woah-really! Hmmm i seee good to see that you value time and your work properly, i hope you continuou the same in future too"he said with a impressed face.
And after saying he went away.
I packed my bag and i left the office. I took a cab and went home .
Mom was a abit angry cause i was late but i convinced her.
So, i did my dinner and went to my room....but before i went to my mom's room and said her about the business trip she said Yes but she was kinda not okay with me going with a stranger man even though he is my CEO.
So after all this i called my bestie and had a 1hr of chit chat and we talked about everything his new bf and my office and job and Liam etc. And as always she kept teasing me with Liam, after some more minutes we hung up and i put my phone in the charging and laid on my bed and while cuddling with my pillow i felt asleep.
.
.
.
.
To be continued........