Chapter 4: Don't fall in love with a vamp

A/N: 22.02.20

Double update, yay!

P.s: can someone recommend a good movie/series to watch?

10.06.2021: Hey, loves! I just started a new bxb story called "The Ranking System" on Wattpad. If you like my writing style don't forget to check it and add it to your reading list 🏳️‍🌈

 If you like my writing style don't forget to check it and add it to your reading list 🏳️‍🌈

🍒🍒🍒

Geo turned the suitcase towards the boys and opened it for them to see. Noah and Micka's eyes widened at all the sparkly gadgets, weapons, and unrecognizable objects that had weird shapes, inside the black foam of the suitcase.

"Wow, what's this?!" gasped Micka, picking up a smooth, black ball that weighed heavier than it looked. He narrowed his eyes, examining the flawless metal.

"That's a bomb."

Micka's eyes widened and he quickly put it back in the suitcase.

"Right, I knew that," he said, taking a step back so that it wouldn't explode in his face.

"We won't be able to give you dangerous weapons for safety reasons, but we can't have you two go in there empty-handed. We brought only what we thought was indispensable," said Geo. Noah raised his brows, wondering how bombs weren't considered as a dangerous weapon. Carl took out what looked like a bottle of perfume.

"I don't think smelling good is going to help our investigation," noted Micka.

"It's a perfume that gets rid of human scent."

"Are you implying that we smell bad?" gasped Micka, narrowing his eyes. Geo looked like he wanted to knock Micka out, but Carl quickly took the wheel.

"No, it's a perfume that will allow you to sneak around vampires without getting caught. From our previous researches, we found out that they are sensitive to human scent. We're not talking about body odor, but the thin layer of skin and the blood beneath it, something that can't be detected by a human's nose. Their sense of smell is extremely strong, so it'll be hard for you two to secretly walk around without this. Only use it when necessary, there's only a small amount of it."

"Strong sense of smell? Well, we better not fart around them then," snickered Micka, making Noah laugh. Geo and Carl stared at the two boys who were now laughing so hard that they were slipping off their chair, and for a second, the two men regretted many of their decisions.

"Next," interrupted Geo, clearing his voice. He took out a syringe containing a strange black liquid. "This liquid was created in one of our labs. It's only a prototype and we aren't completely sure of how well it works or its side effects, but it's a remedy that should help stop a vampire from going mad."