⤫2.6

"What's wrong with you man?" Donghyuck spoke, glancing at Jisung who had his nails in someone's neck- strangling the innocent human boy till he turned blue

"I get we're demon's Jisung but you've changed man." Renjun spoke, watching from the side as the younger Demon growled at the two and threw the lifeless body towards them.

"Shut up."
"Get yourself together man, maybe go get your hair cut too you can barely see your eyes."

Jisung didn't reply, raging emotions fighting his ever nerve and it he had a heart it would definitely be pounding expeditiously in anger.

Anger?
Loneliness?
Sadness?

7 months passed and yet all he could think about was her.
Jeong Chaerin, his first love.

The only person he felt the feeling towards, barely even enough time to experience it before she was brutally ripped away from him.

Although they weren't together long, it hurt. Park Jisung was hurting.

He felt numb but at the same time he had never felt so much anger, anger towards those who took her away. He had no idea where she was- he just wanted to know.

He wanted to know if she was safe, happy, alive?
He knew nothing and it killed him.

All he could see was her eyes, the warmth in them which complimented her big heart and vibrant soul.

Melodious laughter she let out and the comfort of her arms around him which he feared he would never feel again.

He was going under and no one could save him, it was driving him crazy and Jisung didn't want to lose hope.

Regret, he regretted being such a dick to her, he regretted not letting her in faster- not loving her quicker despite knowing it would lead to this.

Guilt, it ate him up. He promised she'd be okay, he couldn't keep it.

Anger, everytime he thought about it his mind plagued with the sight of Jeno who would have turned her.

But now all Jisung could ask himself is; what if?

What if she turned into an Angel? Would she be here?

What if they never met?
Would they have found each other anyway?

He couldn't help the obsessive thoughts eat him up and he bit down on his lip- not feeling the pain of his fangs piercing into it.
Not caring.

He didn't care if he was hurting, in pain.

He just wanted her but she was gone.