chapter 40

Lena's POV

I felt a breeze of relief and satisfaction as a opened my eyes and remembered everything from last night. How kara made me feel how she moved and satisfied me.

I turned around and noticed she was gone I stood up and looked around but no sign of her and her clothes where gone. "Kara" I yelled trying to see if I get a response but nothing then I noticed a note on a dresser.

I wrapped a blanket around my naked body and went to get it " You probably remember this I want you to wear it tonight and follow the scavenger hunt to get your surprise" I smiled as I saw a ball mask that I wore on the day we danced. I noticed a little note under it

1st hint: the place I first saw you after a long time.

I smiled and thought about kara in her police uniform "I need to go to L corp".

6 minutes later

I grabbed my keys and went outside to my car and noticed a rose on top of it. I smiled as I picked it up.

I drove to to L corp and saw my assistant smiling when she saw me "Goodmorning Miss. Luthor you have a little surprise in your office".

I entered and saw my office filled with Rose's and heart made out of rose pedals on the floor and a note on the middle of it.

2nd hint: Go to the place where we finally broke the ice and talked and your surprise is in the closet.

I walked to the closet and saw the most beautiful red dress ever.

Skip car ride

I got to the police station and there where candles on the floor leading to the break room where Alex was standing with a box "Hey" I said awkwardly since I know she doesn't like me.

"I will only say one thing" she said as she walked up to me " Treat her well" and handed me the box. I opened the box and saw a pair of heels that matched the dress and a note on it.

3rd hint: Go to your house and change then go to the place where I fell into your arms.

I smiled and head to my house to put on the dress and heels along with the mask. I put on some red lipstick and curdled up my hair lightly and went to the track field.

There I saw lights on the fence with a table on the field with candles. I smiled as I parked my car and saw a path of rose pedals and candles next to it.

I walked down and saw Kara with a huge smile on her face as she came up close and whispered in my ear "will you eat dinner with me tonight miss. Luthor" I smiled "Of course I will miss. Danvers"

Do y'all like the story with or without POVs