Chapter.1

The nine-year-old boy was waiting in the living room, patiently, for the new babysitter that his parents had got for him, to come. His big doe eyes, darted towards the door when he heard the doorbell ring. His mom, opened the door, to reveal, a goddess, that's what he thought when he first saw her. The boy could feel his heart thumping loud when he saw her smiling at him.

Today, was the day, the 13-year-old girl, was going to start her work as a babysitter for her parent's friend's son. She had got to know he was 4 years younger than her and she was excited. When she rang the doorbell, the door opened revealing the boy's mom. She tilted her head towards the right and saw a cute little boy, looking at her with his big doe eyes. She found it adorable.

YOUR P.O.V

Mrs.Jeon, my mom's friend was explaining to me about the do's and don't's , in their absence, but from the corner of my eye, I could see little Jungkook, looking at me intensely. I was going to be in the Jeon house for the whole day and spend the night here too as Jungkook's parents would arrive tomorrow morning. After a while, Mr and Mrs Jeon left and I made my way towards Jungkook.

Me: Hey Jungkook! My name is Y/n and I'm your babysitter!

Jungkook: Anneyong Noona!

Awwww....I just wanna pinch his cheeks hard for being so cute.

Me: Jungkook, would you like it if I called you Kookie?

Jungkook: Yes! I would love it!

He said while nodding his head cutely.

From that day onwards, Jungkook became your kookie and he loved that nickname so much, that he forbade everyone else, including his parents to call him that.