Chapter One

(Y/n)'s POV

It's around eleven o'clock at night, and I'm inside a bank vault. I used some of my new gadgets to get in.

The alarm is going off, and the police will be here soon. I take the bag off that was around my shoulder and set it on the ground.

I unzip it and start shoving money in the bag. Once it's full, I zip it back up and swing it around my shoulder. Ive don't real care for money that much since I already have so much of it, but it's fun to mess aroundly. I hear a noise behind me.

I slowly take my gun out of my pocket. I turn around to see a guy in a white cloak. "Who the hell are you?" I ask. "It isn't Halloween yet." I add, making fun of the guy as a chuckle escapes my lips.

He looks so ridiculous. He just stays silent. I tilt my head in confusion. "Well, I'll be leaving. I ain't about to get caught just yet." I say hearing the police sirens and seeing red and blue lights. I grab one of the bank guards that I knocked out earlier.

I start walking out the front entrance with my gun pointing at him. I see many police cars in front of me with their guns pointing at me. I smile. None of them shoot because of the innocent guard I'm dragging along. "I have set bombs all around you and I have the detonator. If you shoot, I will blow you all to pieces." I say proudly.

They all gasp and put their guns away. I let go of the guard, and he falls to the ground. I walk right past them laughing. "See ya later."

I love the look on their faces. It's so priceless. What's even more funny is they actually believed me. Who would have time to set hidden bombs everywhere?

I'm about to get on my motorcycle when the guy in the white cloak stops me. "You again. What do you want?" I ask annoyed. Why is he following me?

He magically pulls out this tea pot and starts pouring it on the ground. This some kind of portal thing opens up where he poured it.

I furrow my brows. "Is this some kind of joke? Cause it ain't funny." I say.

He stays silent, still not saying a word to me. He just smiles and jumps into the portal.

"Okay, I think I've finally gone crazy." I rub my temples. "This has got to be a dream." I whisper to myself.

I look at the portal and it's about to close. "Stop right there!" I hear someone shout.

I turn around to see a familiar police officer with a gun pointing at me. I back up a little and put my hands up, showing him I have no weapons in my hands.

"Hey there, Jimmy. Let's talk about this." I say nervously as sweat rolls down my cheek and hits the ground.

"There's nothing to talk about, and it's Timmy." He says angrily and clearly frustrated. "I've been chasing you for years and I finally caught you. I'm not about to let you go." He says with hatred in his eyes.

"What is that thing behind you?" He asks, acknowledging the glowing hole on the ground. He tries to look over my shoulder to get a better look.

I look at the portal then back at him without moving my whole body. "Sorry, Jimmy, but you haven't caught me yet. This is my escape." I smile and jump into the portal.

"For the hundredth time, it's Timmy!!"

Somewhere else....

A portal opens up in the sky, and I fall out of it. I land in a body of water with an Island near by.

I look around and the guy in the white cloak is nowhere to be seen. I quickly swim to shore, and I immediately recognize the place.

"You have got to be kidding me." I say in disbelief. "Welcome to Chen's island." I hear an annoying voice say.

I turn around to see a boat with people on it. "The tournament of elements welcome it's brave fighters." They all start getting off the boat.

I walk towards this one group of people trying to understand what's going on. I see one of them turn around and I was able to get a good look at his face.

"Uh...Ladies first." He says and pushes the others out of the way for the lady that was behind me.

I can't believe it....I'm in that stupid kid show...Ninjago.