Chapter 14: New Friend

Chapter 14

April 20th 20XX

U.A Sport's Festival

2:15 PM

So in the end only 8 people ended up completing the course. This being Me, Todoroki, Bakugou, Tokoyami Shinso, Momo Yayoyoro, Tenya, and Ochaco. Because of this it was decided that the festival would just move on to the tournament. The level of destruction and the number of students needing to be treated postponed the tournament until 5 PM. During this time we were supposed to rest.

Me: *in the bathroom throwing up* how the hell could I do this

Todoroki: Midoriya are you okay can I come in?

Me: Uh yeah, one second

Todoroki: Listen Midoriya this is not your fault, you weren't yourself were you?

Me: It's not an excuse for what I did to all of those people

Todoroki: What exactly did All Might do to you

Me: We trained for almost two weeks

Todoroki: that's even more than my father

Me: 10 days straight

Todoroki: you mean like with out any rest

Me: Constantly over and over again

Todoroki:  Midoriya you shouldn't let him do that

Me: No you don't understand, I was beaten day after day. He was angry and I was scared. I had to impress him no matter what *throws up o floor* I'm evil aren't I? No I'm a failure.

Todoroki: Listen to me you are not evil and you sure as hell didn't fail anyone, Midoriya my father convinced me for years that I needed to surpass All Might, I was supposed to be the strongest

Todoroki: Listen to me you are not evil and you sure as hell didn't fail anyone, Midoriya my father convinced me for years that I needed to surpass All Might, I was supposed to be the strongest. My siblings were thrown aside just because I was stronger. I was worked to the bone from the time I was born. I understand what it's like to be forced to be stronger, better and perfect.

Me: Really Todoroki

Todoroki: I'll explain later just come on let's go get you something to eat

Me: *wipes mouth with the back of his hand* okay thank you Todorkoki

Todoroki: call me Shoto

Me: Okay Shoto then you can call me Izuku

With that I made a new friend who understood me, even so it seemed like everyone was afraid of me, even All Might even though he wanted my heroic traits and power. However I was about to meet someone who would accept my darkness, a girl who understood everything inside of me.

Thank you for reading, please leave your thoughts in the comment section below.