Need You

Serenity

I was stupid.

I should have told him how I felt. I should have told him I at least liked him or was attracted to him, but I couldn't. I felt like I couldn't speak.

The heartbroken look he gave me before he left was enough to make me realize how stupid I was.

This loving handsome man who I was attracted to just told me he loved me and I sat there and did nothing. He could have any girl he wanted and he chose me.

I sat in my bed and thought about all this. I didn't want to tell the girls, I wanted to tell them but I just wasn't ready to share. Right now I wanted him and only him. I wanted him to hold me and smile at me.

But he wasn't here.

I waited and waited but he didn't come back. It was past midnight now, about two in the morning and he was still not here. I became worried and decided to call him.

I waited for him to pick up but he never did. I started panicking and kept calling him till I heard the door open and shut closed.

I was scared now. I grabbed on of my heavy boots and left my room to investigate.

I looked around but there was no one to be found in the hall so I went down the stairs. When I got to the last step, I saw a dark figure and instinctively hit it hard with the boot. The figure fell on the floor with a thud and I ran to switch on the lights to see who it was.

"Ares?!" I gasped when I saw him on the floor groaning.

His hair was disheveled but still managed to look good and his shirt was half unbuttoned showing a little of his broad chest.

In other words he looked hot.

"Woah I feel so welcome" He chuckled.

"You're finally here" I whispered and kneeled down on the floor wrapping my arms around him.

"Fuck you smell so nice" He said sniffing. "You feel so nice too"

That was creepy.

"W-what?"

"What are you doing up so late princess?" He chuckled. He was unnaturally happy.

"I was waiting for you"

"Me? You waited for me? You make me so happy baby" He exclaimed and hugged me too tight for me to breathe.

That's when I realized what was going on. He smelled like alcohol and he was obviously drunk.

"Get up you need rest"

"No I only need you"

I tried to let it slip but I still blushed and my heart fluttered.

"Get up please" I groaned as I tried to lift him off of the floor but it was impossible to move this muscle pig.

He finally complied and stood up stumbling a little and I helped him into his bed.

"Baby can you sleep next to me?" He asked once he was in bed.

"No Ares"

Lies.

"Why?" He whined but I didn't answer. "At least give me a goodnight kiss"

"Fine" I sighed. I leaned in and closed my eyes to kiss his cheek but my lips landed  somewhere else.

On his lips.

I was shocked and tried to stop immediately but his hand gripped the back of my neck.

He had probably turned his head before I kissed him intentionally.

He moved his lips on mine slowly and passionately and I couldn't help but kiss him back.

He probably won't remember it.

He let out a whimper and snaked his other arm around my waist pulling me down on the bed without stopping the kiss.

Unfortunately I had to pull away for air but he didn't stop as he kept feathering kisses on my lips.

I looked at him and saw him frowning and I soon noticed his eyes becoming glossy.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm sad" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist burying his face into my neck.

"Why?"

"Because I'm never going to be able to do this again. You don't want me"

I didn't have an answer. I just put my arms around him tightly.

"Don't leave" He murmured.

"I won't" Was the last thing I said before we both fell asleep.

The next morning I left him painkillers and some water on his nightstand. I had to leave for school and he was still sleeping.

I didn't tell the girls about any of what happened between me and him. I wanted to keep it between us.

I saw the girls talking to some other people so I decided to just sit in a corner since I probably wouldn't feel comfortable there.

School passed really slow because I was dying to go home and see if Ares was okay or if he remembered anything from last night.

I walked out of school and was tugged into a corner. I instinctively screamed but a hand came up to cover my mouth.

The peraon finally let me turn around and I saw who it was.

"We need to talk"