Chapter 47 (Rewritten)

"Jean...can you take over for me?"

Everyone looked at Armin with widened eyes. 

"What?"

"I don't know what to do. I'm worried I'll screw up. I've made a mistake thinking we can talk to Bertholdt, and look where it got us. Please, Jean! You're better suited for this!"

"No offense, but what in what way possible right now?" you thought. 

Jean hesitated for a moment before giving an order. You all boarded Eren and began to head for the river, all while keeping hidden away from Bertholdt. 

Jean suggested that you and Eren stay hidden for the time being. Which seemed like a good plan right about now. You didn't have much of a plan and Eren is not capable of defeating Bertholdt right now. 

"Yell at him, Eren! We can't let Bertholdt get any closer to the walls!" Jean yelled, bringing you out of your thoughts. 

Eren let out a loud roar, which made Bertholdt stop and turn around to face you all.  

"He heard you." Jean pointed out. 

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious to see that, Jean. (ーー;)"

Bertholdt looked in your direction for a few seconds before continuing his way, completing ignoring. 

"That bastard is ignoring us!" Jean yelled. 

"What do we do now, Jean!? If he gets any closer to the walls-!"

"We won't let him! Hey, Eren! Try tackling one of his legs!" Jean replied. 

"...What? What the hell is that gonna do!?"

 Eren's size compared to Bertholdt's, the only thing Eren could tackle was Bertholdt's feet, which wouldn't really do much. 

"But might as well try! (^^;)"

Eren began to run towards Bertholdt and you began to feel uneasy. 

"I'm starting to against this decision!(ΩДΩ)"

Mikasa suggested killing him with the thunder spears, but you shook your head in disagreement. The steam is enough to blow the thunder spikes away from his body. 

Once Eren was right in front of Bertholdt, you all scattered. You landed on a nearby house and watched as Eren tried his best to hold Bertholdt by the leg. 

From the looks of it, it actually seemed to be working because Eren seemed to be pushing him back. But your smile faded once you saw Bertholdt slowly raising up his leg, holding Eren mid-air. 

"...!!?"

Your eyes widened as Bertholdt kicked (A/n: yeeted) Eren off causing him to fly straight towards the wall with a loud boom. 

Shit!!

He's not moving!? Is he dead!? Knocked out!? 

"I'm not going to sit around and wait to be slaughtered! Let's get the kill!" Jean yelled out, you all followed after him. 

"He doesn't know about the thunder spikes, Connie, Sasha, Y/n! We will distract him! Mikasa! You go for the kill!"

You let out a grunt, shaking your head. 

'They won't work!' You signed. 

"We might as well try, Y/n! What other chance do we got!?" Jean replied. 

Bertholdt must have sensed the attack or something because he blew off a bunch of steam around you all. 

"Grk!" You grunted, closing your eyes.