Chapter 8

(Peter's P.O.V)

Two months has passed now, and i must say life isn't looking too bad. 

I'm staying at the tower for a week, while aunt May had to travel to go and help out at another hospital. 

After a long time of being convinced, i finally crumbled and started to call everyone by their first names. I still think it is crazy that i am somehow here, as Peter Parker and not as Spiderman. 

On the subject of Spiderman, i have been staying on the down low, so i haven't had many run ins with them. And the times i do, i get away before a real fight can start up. 

Today is Monday which means i have to go back to school, and i am dreading it. Flash has been so much worse recently, and on Friday i left before he could beat me up, which only means one thing. 

I'm fucked. 

-

After saying goodbye to the team, and insisting i take the subway to school, i am off.

I try to block out the part of my brain that is telling me that this isn't going to go well, and something bad will happen. I have no choice but to face what is going to happen. 

-

"Hey dude." I say as i walk up to Ned. 

We do our handshake and Ned says "so how is, ya know?" 

I smile and say, "It's been going good, i haven't had another run in with you know who so that's good."

Just as Ned was about to say something, i get slammed roughly into the lockers resting behind me. 

I look up and see the one and only Eugene 'Flash' Thompson. My bully. 

A scowl is plastered across his face with a sinister glare. He holds me by the collar and slams me back into the lockers. 

"After school Penis. I hope you'll be ready. Because i know i sure am." Flash sneers, he brings his right fist into my face then dropping me and walking away. 

I sigh, knowing there is no way i will be able to get away from him as we have the same last class together. And as fast as my healing is, i know it won't be fast enough for by the time i get back to the tower. 

-

The bell rings signalling the end of school, and i gulp as dread seeps into my bones.

I take my time packing my bag and walking out of class as i try in vein to avoid what i know is going to come. 

As soon as i take a step out of the building, a hand is over my mouth and i am being dragged to the back of the building.

I know i could fight back, but i can't. One punch from me and it could kill Flash and his goons. And i can't do that.

The brick wall connects harshly with my back, and i know that will bruise. 

"You shouldn't have run on Friday Penis. You have brought this on yourself." Flash says, his goons behind him nodding along with evil smirks. 

A punch is set to the centre of my face, and i can feel and hear my nose crack under the sheer force of the blow. I can feel blood already steadily dripping down my face. 

He brings his knee up forcefully into my stomach, on instinct i lean forward trying to catch my breath. One of the goons uses this as their chance and pushes me to the floor. 

For the next ten minutes is punch and kick after punch and kick. I can feel more blood falling around me but my mind has turned hazy with pain and confusion. 

The next thing i know, is a boot connects with my head. Making the world spin and darkness to swarm me. 

-

-

-