Chapter 10

(Peter's P.O.V)

The week passed quickly and i went back to May. I still go to the tower after school and stay weekends. 

It's Monday night and i decided to go patrol, not really worried about the avengers threat because they haven't been much trouble and i know i need to help people. 

I start to swing about, looking for any crime. 

"K, you got anything?" I ask Karen as i land onto a roof. 

'There is a mugging on 5th, i will give you directions.' Karen replies. 

I thank her as the directions come into my mask and i swing off to find the person and stop them. 

-

After a few hours i am exhausted. I know i need to be back soon as it is already 2AM and i can't be out for too much longer with having school tomorrow. 

But when the police come and pick the criminal up and leave, me about to follow suit. A voice stops me in my tracks. 

"Spider." A very familiar voice says. 

I turn around and see Iron man stood there. But this time it isn't just him. 

Iron man stands there with, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon and The winter soldier.  I know this time around i am screwed, I have only just been able to get away from them but this time it'll be a lot harder with even more. 

Cap steps forward and says, "Give up your identity son. It'll be better for you in the long run just to tell us so we don't have to take drastic measures. And we will if we have too."

I clench my fists and roll my eyes, anger flaring through me as to why they can't just leave me alone. It's not like i have ever gone against them or turned bad. All i want to do is help people, because last time i didn't my uncle died. And i can't let something like that happen again. 

I shake my head and say "No, i'm not telling you and for the final time i never will."

I hear a collective sigh from them all, then Iron man says, "Very well."

I get ready for the attack, and i watch as Iron man raises his repulsors and shots at me. I jump over it and know that was the signal for everyone to start attacking, because arrows are fired at me, bullets as well. Punches are flying and a shield is being hurtled at me. A metal arm keeps trying to attack me and someone is flying about above me. 

I catch Bucky's metal arm and fling it back. 

"Metal arm. Cool." I say. I then web it down repeatedly to the wall and also all his body.

I feel a fist from above slam into my temple and stumble slightly. I look up and see Falcon and aim my web to shot in his hydraulics. Once he is down i web him up beside Bucky and turn to the others. 

An arrow gets lodged into my shoulder and i grit my teeth to stop the whimper of pain. I grab it and pull it out, i then snap it and throw it to the floor with one hand. 

I shoot a web at Hawkeyes chest and before he can react i pull him toward me. As soon as he is closer to me i throw a punch at his face, making sure not to kill him but make him lose consciousness. 

I web him to the others and see Black Widow advancing toward me. 

I release a tired sigh, feeling the day and all the fighting catch up on me. I know i can't be tired because then i am sloppy and being sloppy while fighting could kill you.

Punch after punch, kick after kick is both given and received. But finally i see an opening in her defence and strike out. 

It sends her sprawling to the floor and i quickly web her there before turning to the others. 

I web caps hand and shield down, knowing i should take out iron man first. 

A repulsor beam is shot at me and i jump out of the way. This carries on but with each shoot and dodge i grow closer and closer to him. 

I fire a web to his face and kick his chest sending him into the wall. I start to fire web after web at him making sure he can't get out. 

Something hard and metal hits me in the head, and it sends me tumbling to the floor in agony. It takes me a while to realise it is Captain America's shield. 

I turn over onto my back and as soon as i do i am hit with a hard punch to the face. He keeps doing this and i concentrate on my senses waiting for the right time. 

I catch both fists by surprise and rock back, pulling him down. I bring my legs up and they land on his chest. I then throw his over me, using the momentum from his fall. As soon as his back hits the floor i web him there. 

I turn around and look at everyone and say, "Nice fight guys. See you around."

I then start heading home, knowing my face will need time to heal and the other wounds. 

I'm going to be tired tomorrow. 

-

-

-

A/N- I am quite proud of this fight scene. Normally i find them hard to write. 

- M xx